I hate women

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
women have destoryed my life.by not having sex with me not only they made me be extremely sexually frustrated and borderline insane they also ruined my chances at having friends and any social life at all since your worth as a male is determined by your sexual success. they destroyed the one life i had, i have every reason to hate these whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lestoa, The Grinch and 2 others
transition.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Take your meds

I hate their voices and cringe af stupid YouTube video intros.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
women have destoryed my life.by not having sex with me not only they made me be extremely sexually frustrated and borderline insane they also ruined my chances at having friends and any social life at all since your worth as a male is determined by your sexual success. they destroyed the one life i had, i have every reason to hate these whores.

Proverbs 21:19 - It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Proverbs 30:20 - Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

1 Timothy 2:12 - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Psalms 140:2 - Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.

Proverbs 27:15 - A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Do not worry.
You can reach peace without them, but it will be pain ridden.