I hate y'all

D

Deleted member 31604

...
Joined
Jun 29, 2023
Posts
533
Reputation
597
I hate y'all like there is no tomorrow
I say it fast cause there is no time to borrow
I joined in hopes of ascension
But didn't know you poeple are oldcels with no pension
I hate y'all cause of hypocrisy
Calling yourself hetero while thinking chico is sexy
You feel me faggot don't you?
You wanna get railed and there is no uno
Going er is no more an option
When incels are faggots with no function
Call me aspie all you want
You are a fag and that's what you want
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 24459, 5.5psl and 2 others
normal people:
writes a paragraph

autistsnevergetslaid:
writes a song
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
1689194424824
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29304
I stole this for my mid soundcloud account btw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31604

Similar threads

azzymaxin
Replies
3
Views
26
Mandibular0
Mandibular0
K
Replies
5
Views
69
ktostam23
K
broxaxmaxxed
Replies
6
Views
65
stitled
stitled
Bulgariansub5
Replies
2
Views
40
jflmeister
jflmeister
piperbomb
Replies
0
Views
44
piperbomb
piperbomb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top