I hate "you can't do everything alone" statement.

Eggs

Eggs

Iron
Is it just me or people I met that say "you can't do everything alone" are the biggest fucking losers - no money, no carrier, no nothing.

People like that are listening some youtubers and they are saying shit like "yo this millionaire said that his biggest mistake he made was doing everything alone, that's why Im going to pay my six paychecks for logo for my company that doesn't even exist yet". Fuck logo men, you don't need logo when you start, just do your fucking job.

I cringe so much when I hear someone saying "you shouldn't do everything alone", yes for fuck sake you should - you are new in the business you need to know everything about everyting, you need to learn how to do it, you need to learn what important and what's not - you need to do it alone slick.
Dude you are at the start, at the bottom, you earn shit money at shit work, your time is literally worthless, of course you should fucking do it alone instead paying someone few thousands to do this for you.

I mean there is a point in development of your own company when you shouldn't do everything alone, but seriously you didn't even start and you already paid someone to do your work? Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 12234, ChristianChad and 1 other person
doing everything alone is incel trait tho

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ChristianChad, thereallegend and 2 others
you dumb ass you cant run even a mini scaled multi million dollar company alone

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
fr and it will feel 10x better if you succed knowing you did everything yourself

I mean there is a point in development of your own company when you shouldn't do everything alone, but seriously you didn't even start and you already paid someone to do your work? Are you fucking retarded?

You chimp no IQ nigger learn to read first mf, dont sperg out like that
He is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ChristianChad and Eggs
Multi million company is not something people do when they start :what::what:

doing everything alone is incel trait tho
Maybe, but not doing everything alone untill you establish some market presence is a failure trait.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You chimp no IQ nigger learn to read first mf, dont sperg out like that
He has a point.
you get mentors so that you dont end up doing dumb shit like trying to actually run everything yourself. get to know people who do such or work under them for awhile. you shouldnt be some incel aspie loser who flops business to business trying to do everything himself when you can have help and learn all the ins and outs on the way you monkey

Maybe, but not doing everything alone untill you establish some market presence is a failure trait.
stfu bruh. you cant be a millionaire by being jack of all trades. It doesnt work when you try to achieve something uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad