i hate you looksmaxing retards

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
my life has been gradually getting worse after i stumbled upon this site i aactually used to get foids but now i have an incel like mindset and on top of that now im insecure and whemevr i see someone who looks better then me irl my first thought is "damn he mogs me"

my life is over because of this site

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 46986, Deleted member 28896 and 12 others
Boohoo nigga. Log off the site then.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 28896, Av0nr and 8 others
Boohoo nigga. Log off the site then.
stfu pussy ur poor i could just buy all the shit i need and be over w my ascension in 3 months and you're here working for 6 years to get all the shit u need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and workingondying
You should feel that way when someone mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and LittleTales
Oct 7, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
go take your meds schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Allornothing
stfu pussy ur poor i could just buy all the shit i need and be over w my ascension in 3 months and you're here working for 6 years to get all the shit u need
Then ascend and fuck off you stupid bastard.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
I hate you to!!!!

DNR greycel kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
ppl who cry abt getting mogged were never beaten as children

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You're saying you could ascend in three months yet you make this thread about have an "Incel mindset" and being insecure. And I don't need to "work 6 years" for anything since I'm already tall and have been told by women that I'm good looking.

bohoo nigger
shut the fuck up

Delete your account

I am just here for the looksmaxxing, I don't care about who mogs who, that is all in your head. There will always be a bigger mogger no matter how good looking you get, just accept that reality.

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
my life has been gradually getting worse after i stumbled upon this site i aactually used to get foids but now i have an incel like mindset and on top of that now im insecure and whemevr i see someone who looks better then me irl my first thought is "damn he mogs me"

dont blame us for your weakness faggot

good now u know ur place in the hierarchy and to know when to back off and stop trying to cuck someone who is good and wants to be in a genuine relationship, unless ur htn which is a debate spot for subjective looks recognize ur inferiority and fuck off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Then do it why are u crying wah wah nigga shit happens

I am just here for the looksmaxxing, I don't care about who mogs who, that is all in your head. There will always be a bigger mogger no matter how good looking you get, just accept that reality.
fr

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore

retard faggot just take the positives of looksmaxxing and nothing else

W mindset

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore