I have 0 ambitions in life and 0 energy

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
Being ugly is a fucking curse, you feel like shit 24/7. I want to rip of my fucking face shot myself in the head and livestream my fucking death.
I have no energy at all. Because I always think to myself ''it's all about looks anyways''. There is nothing more in life then looks. Nothing. Its all about your bones.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, whotthehell, MA_ascender and 10 others
Its sad how much aura you lost on the forum seeing just greycels viewing this thread :ogre::cry:.

@truthhurts @iloveboobs @greycel @greycel @violentrose @BrutalMogger
Help the old bird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, truthhurts and 2 others
"any clogged toilet can eventually be unclogged"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and kaligula567
if that doesn't inspire you then may tyrone cause wrath and wreak havoc onto your household

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 1 other person
Being ugly is a fucking curse, you feel like shit 24/7. I want to rip of my fucking face shot myself in the head and livestream my fucking death.
I have no energy at all. Because I always think to myself ''it's all about looks anyways''. There is nothing more in life then looks. Nothing. Its all about your bones.
Surgeries, surgeries and surgeries :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and kaligula567
You need to understand you're being controlled by your emotions right now.
I'd advise you temporarily to take your mind off Blackpill, and watch a movie and snack on some food/ take a nap.

When you are done come back, and realise the priority you give Looks in your life is unnecessarily high. I can tell you from an objective POV, it doesn't deserve to be.
Instead of replying to what I have said, or what others might have said/ will say, for the time being close Looksmax, and chill bro
Do something to take your mind off it. When you come back, reread what I said, when you will no longer be in your emotional state of mind

I'll respond only then

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kaligula567
tf is the point of going on

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Nah life is about more

• +1
Reactions: greycel
dude its ur brain thats not good right now, theres uglier niggas than u with better looking girls and more succesful and motivated u only live one life think about that hard... and u can legit do anything like u have free will u can legit shoot up a school or u can work hard 10 hours per day and if u stick with something it will take off and u will be succesful u can take care of ur family.

u can meet someone that doesnt give a fuck thats also been beat down by the world and that will understand u its very possible. u can see light through the dark looks are important yeah but its only to how much others are attracted to u and want to get ur attention. they wont actually care about u and they would gladly kill u even if ur chad just so they can be chad instead.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Its sad how much aura you lost on the forum seeing just greycels viewing this thread :ogre::cry:.

@truthhurts @iloveboobs @greycel @greycel @violentrose @BrutalMogger
Help the old bird
@lestoa this is not the path to becoming adonis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, greycel and 1 other person
tf is the point of going on

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
if that doesn't inspire you then may tyrone cause wrath and wreak havoc onto your household
I'd advise you temporarily to take your mind off Blackpill, and watch a movie or snack on some food.

When you are done come back, and realise the priority you give Looks in your life is unnecessarily high. I can tell you from an objective POV, it doesn't deserve to be.
Instead of replying to what I have said, or what others might have said/ will say, for the time being close Looksmax, and chill bro
Do something to take your mind off it. When you come back, reread what I said, when you will no longer be in your emotional state of mind

I'll respond only then

Keep the memories of lestoa going

@alurmo @iloveboobs @MA_ascender
:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo, iloveboobs and truthhurts
and if u take a third person view at ur life u will realize something... its not actually the looks thats making u so lazy. u are a weak man. think of all the atrocities of the world and think about pushing through that. if ur healthy and u can breathe... u can do something fun.

the pain will end, that's for sure. something may come after that but it's really not important. cause any suffering will end for any living creature, that's beautiful. so only enjoy the good moments. a hard life makes u a harder man, even if its unfair. the chad will never understand this.

u have other problems that can be fixed. but u blame it all on looks because its easier this way

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, 6PSLcel and truthhurts
motivation comes down to dopamine more than looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
not everyone has a light at the end of the tunnel, some get a dead end
You won't know till you reach it
Live your life out, keep on walking forwards

You'll see a little shimmer of hope very soon

you sound suic1dal. What country are you from? Call your local hotline and they can help you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whotthehell and 6PSLcel
It's over for us bro

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
aura ? This is an incel forum with mental illness retard fuckface no one has aura

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, whotthehell and lestoa
you sound suic1dal. What country are you from? Call your local hotline and they can help you.
Therapy is cope. Therapy is the biggest bullshit on earth. Its absolute cope.
Went there for nearly 2 years straight, nothing changed. Iam still mentally ill.
It's over for us bro
It never even began
You won't know till you reach it
Live your life out, keep on walking forwards

You'll see a little shimmer of hope very soon
No shimmer of hope for my face
he needs to begin the road to adonis
a black and white photo of a shirtless man with a beard smiling

I know, i know :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
dude its ur brain thats not good right now, theres uglier niggas than u with better looking girls and more succesful and motivated u only live one life think about that hard... and u can legit do anything like u have free will u can legit shoot up a school or u can work hard 10 hours per day and if u stick with something it will take off and u will be succesful u can take care of ur family.

u can meet someone that doesnt give a fuck thats also been beat down by the world and that will understand u its very possible. u can see light through the dark looks are important yeah but its only to how much others are attracted to u and want to get ur attention. they wont actually care about u and they would gladly kill u even if ur chad just so they can be chad instead.
I dont know if you are deadass serious or only joking.
I'd advise you temporarily to take your mind off Blackpill, and watch a movie and snack on some food/ take a nap.

I'll respond only then
I dont know if you are deadass serious or only joking either

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and iloveboobs
Therapy is cope. Therapy is the biggest bullshit on earth. Its absolute cope.
Went there for nearly 2 years straight, nothing changed. Iam still mentally ill.

It never even began

No shimmer of hope for my face

a black and white photo of a shirtless man with a beard smiling

I know, i know :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I dont know if you are deadass serious or only joking.

I dont know if you are deadass serious or only joking either
I'm just coping until rhino tbh

Wageslave asap. Ur Depression is due to ur looks. Wish u the best tho on your journey bhai . Please prioritize your mental health too :feelsokman:🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: lestoa