BigBallsLarry
𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖕 🇵🇱 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓 🥇
Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2025
- Posts
- 22,237
- Reputation
- 85,826
Love was completely ruined for me.
I don't feel anything when i spot a beautiful woman, i don't feel anything whenever a girl sits next to me or looks at me. I never feel compelled to approach a girl and never respond back when a girl approaches me.
There is absolutely 0 intrest from my side in it.
Sometimes i ask myself what all this effort in self improvement was for, and the anwser truly is nothing but self satisfaction.
I used to do it for women, but now the only satisfaction i feel is when i look in the mirror.
But even then, what does it truly bring me? I'm not good looking in a 'wow' sense. I'm average looking in a 'not ugly' sense. When someone walks past me they don't look twice.
There's nothing romantic in todays world and all women are evil to the core. I don't ever look forward to having kids or being in a relationship. In a perfect world i end up on a rope before that happens.
I've been in my fair share of relationships and the only good part is the honeymoon phase, after which it's torture.
Normies won't understand it - they only look forward to the honeymoon phase then go with the flow. Once you truly see past your own delusions then you see that women are nothing but soul draining demons.
If there was a gun to my head to get in a relationship again, I'd tell them to pull the trigger. No amount of sex is worth the eventual heartbreak.
solitude is the way to go, i begin to understand @Gengar’s Ghost now
@Scandi. @Orka @iblamexyz
I don't feel anything when i spot a beautiful woman, i don't feel anything whenever a girl sits next to me or looks at me. I never feel compelled to approach a girl and never respond back when a girl approaches me.
There is absolutely 0 intrest from my side in it.
Sometimes i ask myself what all this effort in self improvement was for, and the anwser truly is nothing but self satisfaction.
I used to do it for women, but now the only satisfaction i feel is when i look in the mirror.
But even then, what does it truly bring me? I'm not good looking in a 'wow' sense. I'm average looking in a 'not ugly' sense. When someone walks past me they don't look twice.
There's nothing romantic in todays world and all women are evil to the core. I don't ever look forward to having kids or being in a relationship. In a perfect world i end up on a rope before that happens.
I've been in my fair share of relationships and the only good part is the honeymoon phase, after which it's torture.
Normies won't understand it - they only look forward to the honeymoon phase then go with the flow. Once you truly see past your own delusions then you see that women are nothing but soul draining demons.
If there was a gun to my head to get in a relationship again, I'd tell them to pull the trigger. No amount of sex is worth the eventual heartbreak.
solitude is the way to go, i begin to understand @Gengar’s Ghost now
@Scandi. @Orka @iblamexyz