D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
im the epitome of patrick star

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, slavicpsycho, WeiWei and 6 others
Same. I made a thread about depression which applies to this.

Because I'm depressed I do everything slowly. And because I'm ugly people assume that i do everything slowly because I always have because I'm stupid. Whereas if I was gl people would immediately understand I'm depressed

With this it's the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 23558, tia0505 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
This is why I didnt want u to delete u is one of the only niggas I can relate to. I'm deletin soon aswell anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23115
Same. I made a thread about depression which applies to this.

Because I'm depressed I do everything slowly. And because I'm ugly people assume that i do everything slowly because I always have because I'm stupid. Whereas if I was gl people would immediately understand I'm depressed

With this it's the same thing.
yes thats why u need to get understood on here dont delete pls (u deleted avi which is edgy)

This is why I didnt want u to delete u is one of the only niggas I can relate to. I'm deletin soon aswell anyways
we have so muchh in common

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23115
yes thats why u need to get understood on here dont delete pls (u deleted avi which is edgy)
Wdym by understood on here and wdym by edgy

Im pretty sure that I'm even worse than all of you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Wdym by understood on here and wdym by edgy
ppl understand ur depressed then u get less depressed as a result and ur faster? deleting avi is edgy af and usually means ur gnona delete or u want to look like ur doing important things bc of isnecurity

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Im pretty sure that I'm even worse than all of you
this is why its easy to look like a normal guy to depressed foids who think they have it the worst like u. they genuinely think they have it worse than u so even if ur patrick they assume u have it going for u. if i was gl id just date a perma depressed foid.

ppl understand ur depressed then u get less depressed as a result and ur faster? deleting avi is edgy af and usually means ur gnona delete or u want to look like ur doing important things bc of isnecurity
It's cuz I'm bout to delete and i also just get bored and change my avi every now and then it also changes how ppl perceive ur posts and how much attention u get

It's cuz I'm bout to delete and i also just get bored and change my avi every now and then it also changes how ppl perceive ur posts and how much attention u get
dont delete (serious)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
no one has life experiences. you don't get to keep them. and what you are able to keep you ultimately lose.

im the epitome of patrick star
Fr. I’ll meet people younger than me but I feel younger than them because they’ve experienced so much more than me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blackckatt, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 24444