I have 1 free D3+K2 supplement from amazon

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master

Jfl those retards send me two instead of one, should I megadose ?

I'm currently taking 2 pill so 8000UI D3 and 400µg K2

Ngl I think i'm gonna aim for 20k UI D3 and 1mg K2

I hope i'll not get some fucking kindney stone :ogre::feelswhy:

i stopped using OTC supplements they didnt do shit to my blood work till i got pharma grade shit from overseas

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
just gonna fuck ur kidney up
drink raw milk exercice and have sunlight and take some D3 and k2 pill that can help but don't fuck ur kidney up

• +1
Reactions: lost222, mathis and EggKing
lmao you stupid fucking retard. cant wait till this does nothing for you and instead just fucks up your hormones irreparably

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and pentamogged9000
lmao you stupid fucking retard. cant wait till this does nothing for you and instead just fucks up your hormones irreparably
What was the point of replying jfl, your mindless insults achieve nothing and just prove you are a bitch

10 000 iu is optimal. More is useless

They knew u need more test

• JFL
Reactions: eewrfdsxcds
What was the point of replying jfl, your mindless insults achieve nothing and just prove you are a bitch
lmao could say the same to you. shut the fuck up, beta.

if he doesn't like it he can back it up. don't be the online tough guy cunt here, lol. fuck him and you

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
lmao could say the same to you. shut the fuck up, beta.

if he doesn't like it he can back it up. don't be the online tough guy cunt here, lol. fuck him and you
Pretty ironic considering YOU are the one trying to act tough online, is it to compensate for being an abused dog irl?

Just going through your posts I can tell you are another low iq troll with nothing to provide other than spewing shit on here.

i stopped using OTC supplements they didnt do shit to my blood work till i got pharma grade shit from overseas
Yep most of these Amazon supplements are shit, life extension is legit tho.