I have 1 friend irl

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
This guy is always busy because he gets invited to so many 18th birthday parties because my generation turns 18 this year and he is known as the organiser and helps with a lot of the shit. Every weekend there is an 18th bday party that he goes to.

His social circles are very large, he's a scout and every Friday they get together, around 30 people, around the same age and hang out...

He barely has time like ever... Should I find another friend and ditch him and stop messaging him every Friday if he has time during the weekend?

Now he is one of the rare people that I actually like, I despise the vast majority of people in my hs

I mean how the fuck can you have so many friends ffs... This nigga is still hanging out with people that he knows from elementary school for fucks sake

Find someone less active that you can chill with.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Find someone less active that you can chill with.
The thing is I'm antisocial as fuck. I prefer being on my own, alone in my room. But let's say every other weekend I get a strong urge and want to go somewhere to get drunk or high.

How can I meet someone new? Me and my friend have been classmates in hs for 3 years. We have a lot of topics to talk about and know each other pretty well

• +1
Reactions: Prince88