I have 118hz of voice

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
Is it good bad or female tier? I'm 18 years old will this get deeper by age or should I simply smoke and scream max?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, thecel and SkinjobCatastrophe
normie, bit high

Itsover 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5052 and 2 others
Damn are you black? That is extremely low. Not even close to female levels no matter the female

Is it good bad or female tier? I'm 18 years old will this get deeper by age or should I simply smoke and scream max?
how to measure this?

Damn are you black? That is extremely low. Not even close to female levels no matter the female
No, I'm indian, the issue with my voice is it consistently breaks and I get coughs if try to shout. Maybe my voice is developing

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
is it over for my voice

Attachments

• 0E4E5D5C-C31E-40B2-AAFF-9C5401A9EF20.jpeg
    0E4E5D5C-C31E-40B2-AAFF-9C5401A9EF20.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 109
this is what I sound like rate me @hairyballscel @godirl @xdxdxnice1 @SkinjobCatastrophe

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, kuroro, Deleted member 3323 and 8 others
Tell @xdxdxnice1

this is what I sound like rate me @hairyballscel @godirl @xdxdxnice1 @SkinjobCatastrophe

that is definitely a low voice, lower than average even here in america. Not sure what the average is for different people but that sounds lower than most of the tall white guys i see here

kind of has a nasally sound though and that isnt good

you sound average to me but JFL at how fast you spoke

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM FUCKING CRYING, JFL ITS OVER FOR YOU WITH THAT CURRY ACCENT HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, kuroro, ManzareK and 6 others
I'm guessing low is good?

that is definitely a low voice, lower than average even here in america. Not sure what the average is for different people but that sounds lower than most of the tall white guys i see here

kind of has a nasally sound though and that isnt good
How do I fix that? Might be due to accent

• +1
How do I fix that? Might be due to accent
Not sure tbh, if you try and say stuff in a super deep voice then you can learn how to make those sounds. Most men can say things well below 100hz if they try and I would imagine if you practice then you could incorporate that low pitch into your regular speech. You can probably get rid of the nasal sound with practice as well

Not sure tbh, if you try and say stuff in a super deep voice then you can learn how to make those sounds. Most men can say things well below 100hz if they try and I would imagine if you practice then you could incorporate that low pitch into your regular speech. You can probably get rid of the nasal sound with practice as well
One question you are saying that I'm depper than average white man. How come everyone on this thread is below 100 low pitch voice moggerM

• +1
My results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720_184917_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720_184917_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 98
The human ears can only hear up to 60hz anyways

One question you are saying that I'm depper than average white man. How come everyone on this thread is below 100 low pitch voice moggerM
Well just based on that audio clip your voice sounds much lower than the average white guys I encounter. The people on this forum could be talking normally or they could be talking in a low voice on these voice recording apps or maybe they are just making it up. I dont trust anything anyone says on here until I can see it or hear it.

The methods for getting the pitch are different too because an instrument can create a consistent frequency whereas a human voice goes up and down as they talk and use different vowels and consonants so the sound has to be averaged over different pitch readings as they talk. Some sites say average male voice is 120hz and some say its 105hz and this is probably from different testing and measuring methods. Im part white and part native american and my voice is around 120-130hz on my guitar tuner and it sounds around the average male voice pitch i hear in america.

Good or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200721_044121_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721_044121_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20200721_044131_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721_044131_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 40
voice becomes noticeable irl from sub 80hz, huge halo at 65hz and below. little over 100hz is average

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
Screenshot 20200721 093001

Mogged everyone ITT

Death tier accent JFL
Reminds me of the scam call centre employees.

Got 93 but I just woke up so I’m assuming I’ll get around 97 during the day.