DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Materials Needed
  • Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Ratio
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda to 1 Tablespoon ACV
(Normal ACV is too acidic so baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is used as a buffer)

Duration
  • 1-2 minutes of gargling (producing the gargling noise will enable the solution to penetrate deeper and cause more scaring)
Mechanism

During adolescence the hormones released from the pituitary gland (mainly testosterone) cause the larynx to grow, thicken and strengthen. Similar to the scalp, the larynx is sensitive to testosterone and testosterone scars the larynx. In order to imitate the effects of testosterone you must scar the larynx and allow new , stronger cells to grow in its place. This mechanism is parallel to growing any other muscle group in the body.

Footnotes
  • ACV is acidic and will erode teeth without adding a buffer (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Brushing teeth an hour after is ideal. Brushing immediately after can spread the acetic acid in the ACV over your teeth
  • Swallowing this solution after will help rid arterial plaque in the body and increase circulation over time.
  • Baking soda also neutralizes the acid in your stomach to it should not be taken an hour before or after meals.
  • Baking soda kills candida, a fungus, in the body that is believed to cause inflammation and ultimately balding
  • Voice results come in the first week if done once a day

Post results below, happy ascension.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Elvisandreaa and 18 others
Cf2294bf277824e2270d3302be4df7c0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, gietol, Lucid and 45 others
I've gotten compliments on my voice from most people that I talked to but the thing is, during most of these instances I was in the bathroom stall so they couldn't see my face lol. Last year one sus ass nigga said I sounded hot idk how to feel about that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas and 12 others
I've gotten compliments on my voice from most people that I talked to but the thing is, during most of these instances I was in the bathroom stall so they couldn't see my face lol. Last year one sus ass nigga said I sounded hot idk how to feel about that.
Bro, what are you doing talking to people when you're taking a shit in a public restroom? Lol?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 29078, zipzam and 29 others
Are results forever

Bro, what are you doing talking to people when you're taking a shit in a public restroom? Lol?
Lol I don't shit in public bathrooms sometimes goofy niggas say some dumb shit in attempts to be funny or try to spark up a conversation so I respond

Make your voice lower with this one neat trick, looksmaxxers hate him!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 11 others
I cant bear the smell of vinegar, so I cant do this

Thankfully gandy blessed me with a decently low voice

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danbalk, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and 2 others
Or just get voice masculinisation surgery you lunatics

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Materials Needed
Ratio
(Normal ACV is too acidic so baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is used as a buffer)

Duration
  • 1-2 minutes of gargling (producing the gargling noise will enable the solution to penetrate deeper and cause more scaring)
Mechanism

During adolescence the hormones released from the pituitary gland (mainly testosterone) cause the larynx to grow, thicken and strengthen. Similar to the scalp, the larynx is sensitive to testosterone and testosterone scars the larynx. In order to imitate the effects of testosterone you must scar the larynx and allow new , stronger cells to grow in its place. This mechanism is parallel to growing any other muscle group in the body.

Footnotes
  • ACV is acidic and will erode teeth without adding a buffer (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Brushing teeth an hour after is ideal. Brushing immediately after can spread the acetic acid in the ACV over your teeth
  • Swallowing this solution after will help rid arterial plaque in the body and increase circulation over time.
  • Baking soda also neutralizes the acid in your stomach to it should not be taken an hour before or after meals.
  • Baking soda kills candida, a fungus, in the body that is believed to cause inflammation and ultimately balding

Tnx greycel
Inb4

"Sodium bicarbonate (Soda), the another chemical being used to alkalize water, drinking sodium bicarbonate long-term is unsafe with complications including stomach ruptures, and serious alterations and electrilite levels. It also increases blood assets called ketons, which are associated with diabetes complications, and it also decreases how much iron the body absorbs."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and DrOtaku
legit shit?

Anyone done this?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas, Slayercel and 4 others
I’m gonna do it for a week, will record me saying alphabet before and after
If you really want results in such a short time frame, drop the baking soda and use pure ACV. when done gargling swig a small amount of baking soda to get rid of residual acid on the teeth than get something that repairs enamel like Mouthwash. Its the fastest way.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Be_ConfidentBro, GGG_THE_GOAT and 4 others
If you really want results in such a short time frame, drop the baking soda and use pure ACV. when done gargling swig a small amount of baking soda to get rid of residual acid on the teeth than get something that repairs enamel like Mouthwash. Its the fastest way.

Do you have proof of results?

Legit, will think about this.

I’m gonna do it for a week, will record me saying alphabet before and after
how did it go?
Just tried it, got that shit all over my teeth now they feel disgusting lol

will update in like a week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Be_ConfidentBro
how did it go?

Voice isn’t deeper or anything but definitely seems husky now which suits my tone since my voice was deep to start with

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Real method chainsmoke

how did it go?

Yo did it work

I've been doing this for a month and it works, just dont swallow it jfl and you should be fine from stomach cancer

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas and Be_ConfidentBro
Good shit, i'll try it and report back

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas and Be_ConfidentBro
I said I'd try this like 20 times but still haven't done it bruh I'm scared I'm going to ruin my throat. why am I high inhib :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I said I'd try this like 20 times but still haven't done it bruh I'm scared I'm going to ruin my throat. why am I high inhib :feelswhy:
Roidmax to lower inhibition, incels that have nothing to lose are the ones with the highest inhibition, JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 5 others
Roidmax to lower inhibition, incels that have nothing to lose are the ones with the highest inhibition, JFL
Fucking normies looksmax more and have lower inhib than .me users jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas and 2 others
don't worry about me bro i'm zinc-maxxing my way to higher my testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Preoximerianas, Slayercel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel, Be_ConfidentBro, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
new shit about this?
did this sometime, my voice got deeper over time but I also did breathing technique and trained neck

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
bump because of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i do this now 2 times per day cuz my voice is too fucked up hope i wont get cancer or sum

• +1
@DrOtaku is it safe to do two times per day if i brush my teeth an hour after?

lil update i do this two times per day now and my throat hurts as hell but voice seems a lot deeper

inb4 cancer but idc

• +1
i already voice mog
should i do this for the balding thing u said

im coughing every 2minutes now idk if it was worth it but voice seems deeper for sure lets see how it is tomorrow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 3 others
im coughing every 2minutes now idk if it was worth it but voice seems deeper for sure lets see how it is tomorrow
how about your teeth's enamel? how do you do this exactly? i put the soda and acv in a glass and then proceed to gargle after the foam decreases.

how about your teeth's enamel? how do you do this exactly? i put the soda and acv in a glass and then proceed to gargle after the foam decreases.
idk i dont really care about my teeth like that so i just did it
i did it with only acv then after gargling for a minute i get a spoonful of baking soda in my mouth and just wash it around and then wait an hour and go brush my teeth

How the fuck are you able to gargle apple cider vinegar ? I couldnt keep it for more than 5 sec and it almost opened my throat open with burns had some kidney pain too jfl how should i dilute the ACV ?

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
anyone real results?

• +1
anyone real results?
I did it for 8 days and my voice did deepen slightly. I'm not going to do it again for a couple of weeks though since it's starting to hurt my teeth a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, joeveniro, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
I did it for 8 days and my voice did deepen slightly. I'm not going to do it again for a couple of weeks though since it's starting to hurt my teeth a bit.
Did you dilute the ACV, shit felt like drinking acid to me couldnt keep it more than 1 sec gargling

I tried that and now I have stomach cancer, but my voice is deep af so it was worth it

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Preoximerianas, Slayercel and 2 others
Honestly can’t tell if OP is one of ((((((them)))))) and this is an easy method to get cancer or if it’s legit

Materials Needed
Ratio

Duration
Mechanism

Footnotes

just fry your vocal cords bro

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro and Lolcel