I have 2 solutions for my Low T

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Diamond
With the help of some people here i have two options.

I have anxiety disorder and other stuff. So.. I can find ways to nuke my cortisol with SSRI or perhaps cabergoline.

working out. Losing weight gradually with fasting will bring my testosterone naturally high!

or secondly. I can still do all that. But at the same time go to the clinic talk to my doctor who my dads friends with. And shoot up TRT to at least 1000.

i dont want to illegally do it and go beyond and become a high estrogenic bitch like @asdvek

@asdvek
PS I literally have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma and I'm not bitching and having a mental breakdown as bad as u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy:

Low t > roided high Estrogenic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar and jordanbarrettjaw
I'm low Estrogen, I use arimidex. Plus your dad is a bitch.

YOUR DAD IS A BITCH YOUR DAD IS A BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, 5'7 zoomer and jordanbarrettjaw
I'm low Estrogen, I use arimidex. Plus your dad is a bitch.

YOUR DAD IS A BITCH YOUR DAD IS A BITCH
The only bitch is the high E roid monkey wageslave having a meltdown on a looks forum.:lul:

You're the warning to us all to not inject over 1000.:ogre:

The only bitch is the high E roid monkey wageslave having a meltdown on a looks forum.:lul:

You're the warning to us all to not inject over 1000.:ogre:
Lol, atleast my dad doesn't pay and spend lots of money on girls then end up not fucking them because ugly and short.

Wait...aren't you supposed to be a Christian, what about praying and shit?

Lol, atleast my dad doesn't pay and spend lots of money on girls then end up not fucking them because ugly and short.
My dad doesn't do that and u basically admitted what I said is true about you. :ROFLMAO::ogre:

Wait...aren't you supposed to be a Christian, what about praying and shit?
God gave us medicine on the earth. Fag. He gave me a pathway to go do it all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Eat organ and muscle meats, get plenty of sunlight (preferably in the morning), go take walks/hikes in nature, ditch processed foods, sleep exactly that long how your body needs.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
My dad doesn't do that and u basically admitted what I said is true about you. :ROFLMAO::ogre:
Yes, he does do that. Girls dont like old shits. Your dad is cuck.

Ohhhh, also your dad and mother broke up :lul::lul::lul:

Eat organ and muscle meats, get plenty of sunlight (preferably in the morning), go into nature, ditch processed foods.
Do you really think it'll change anything though? My cortisol will still fuck it up.

To me at most that is just a ton of hard work for a minimum amount of increase.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
God gave us medicine on the earth. Fag. He gave me a pathway to go do it all.
Wrong....medicine was invented by man. Using it means you don't have faith in God.
Also what's with the insults, aren't you Christians supposed to be polite and humble?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Yes, he does do that. Girls dont like old shits. Your dad is cuck.

Ohhhh, also your dad and mother broke up :lul::lul::lul:
He literally doesn't nor is he short or anything u said and ur poor and will always work a boring job and you will have to inject for life cuz you fucked your body up with roids.

Then you're going to Eternal Torment because God Hates u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ogre::ogre:

Do you really think it'll change anything though? My cortisol will still fuck it up.

To me at most that is just a ton of hard work for a minimum amount of increase.
Just don‘t stress and worry about things too much for start, also don‘t eat too much processed crap

Wrong....medicine was invented by man. Using it means you don't have faith in God.
Also what's with the insults, aren't you Christians supposed to be polite and humble?
Cuz ur passive aggressive and only came to be condescending.

Ask any Christian bishop and they'd disagree with ur statement and logic and if u wanna debate I can send u a live to call up in but u won't. :lul:

• Hmm...
He literally doesn't nor is he short or anything u said and ur poor and will always work a boring job and you will have to inject for life cuz you fucked your body up with roids.

Then you're going to Eternal Torment because God Hates u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ogre::ogre:
Jfl your dad and mom broke up and your dad is a cuck

My parents have generational wealth bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andd christianty is shit and not true false religion

Plus your dad is a bitch and your mom is a bitch too, your mom broke up with your dad because she wants chad

Jfl your dad and mom broke up and your dad is a cuck

My parents have generational wealth bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andd christianty is shit and not true false religion

Plus your dad is a bitch and your mom is a bitch too, your mom broke up with your dad because she wants chad
Ur literally making up stuff now about ur family as a defense mechanism because I'm rich and ur a poor wageslage who fucked his body up on roids.

Yes exactly ur not Christian get ready for Eternal Torment like I said u cursed joke.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Ur literally making up stuff now about ur family as a defense mechanism because I'm rich and ur a poor wageslage who fucked his body up on roids.

Yes exactly ur not Christian get ready for Eternal Torment like I said u cursed joke.

Ahahaha, we both know that wont happen.

You are not rich btw, your mom took dads money after breaking up. And my body is healthy, got checkup.

Cuz ur passive aggressive and only came to be condescending.
I am not...
Even if I would be, you are still supposed to turn the other cheek and shit, not start insulting people.
Ask any Christian bishop and they'd disagree with ur statement and logic and if u wanna debate I can send u a live to call up in but u won't. :lul:
Lol, not in my country, go to any priest or bishop and he will tell you that you don't need doctors and their evil cures, you need to go to him and he has all the right rituals, prayers, holy water, relics and other stuff to heal you, of course you will have to pay for all that, and he'll squeeze as much as he can for you, and if you don't get any better, it will only be your fault for not having enough faith or something...

Bitch stopped replying, bitch ur dad is a bitch ur mother is a whore on chads cock i bet shes a prostitute now you dumb bitch your father is a bitch that pays for dinner and then get read and ignored

I am not...
Even if I would be, you are still supposed to turn the other cheek and shit, not start insulting people.

Lol, not in my country, go to any priest or bishop and he will tell you that you don't need doctors and their evil cures, you need to go to him and he has all the right rituals, prayers, holy water, relics and other stuff to heal you, of course you will have to pay for all that, and he'll squeeze as much as he can for you, and if you don't get any better, it will only be your fault for not having enough faith or something...
ur a liar no bishop agrees with u. Christians aren't Amish. Troll account.

are u that hispanic chink pedo from the old forums purevirgin u type like him and take 3 minutes to reply after reacting.

anyhow get ready for Eternal Torment as I laugh at u as u scream in Agony u demented demonized wageslave joke. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Wrong...

Wow, no real Christian would laugh at the suffering of another person, you are the troll...
Yes I'm a true Christian and I'm going to laugh keep crying about it like you will then for mercy in Total Utter Torment and Agony. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD is sending u there. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::LOL:

• Hmm...
this cope is so insane for people thinking that they can raise their test level its not gonna move very much for the amount of work you put into cope

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
this cope is so insane for people thinking that they can raise their test level its not gonna move very much for the amount of work you put into cope
I agree it'll only move about 100 at most

• +1
Reactions: noobs

I feel like nothing will help me except injecting. I have the testosterone of a 70 year old man.

i have the same problem like you