What the science says about increasing testosterone with exercise...

Do you Will increases Testosterone trough exercise with my advices?

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
The last two days ive been researching a lot of scientific studies about the effect of exercise on testosterone.In this post I will not write the referencia because I dont remember all the studies tha I read and because I dont have the intention to make a scientific articule here.I just will write about advices and recomendations about exercising for testosterone.
The main ways in Wich exercise boost tesosterone are:

1 Increases in the cathechalomines(dopamine,adrenaline,etc)these neurotransmisors stimulates the testicles to increases testosterone,also dopamine inhibits prolactin,and prolactin decreases testosterone.

2Hypoxia,hypoxia happens when there Is no sufficient oxygen in tissue, in studies made in cyclists exercising in normobaric chambers that decreases oxygen consumption and keep air presión showed that It increases Testosterone,so something similar occurs on anaeróbic exercise.

3lactate ácid acumulation,the acumulation of lactate un muscles stimulates the hypophysis to make More GnRH and that increases testosterone.

In the vast mayority of the studies that I found says that aeróbic exercise increases testosterone in the short term but in the long term all that physiological stress decreases testosterone but anaeróbic exercise increases testosterone in the short term and in the long term doesnt affect It,so anaeróbic exercise Is the best option to increases testosterone.
The main way in wich anaeróbic exercise increases testosterone Is by the lactate acumulation in muscles,so you should search to augment lactate and that Is done by chosing exercise tha use large muscles groups,training with high intenisty(>75% 1RM),short rest between sets intervals(~120 second,because 60 and 90 seconds increases cortisol and 180 seconds and more Is not enough to boost testosterone),doing reps range for hypertrophy(~10),training till muscular failure, moderate volume(3 sets per muscles group per day) because high volume increases cortisol levels and It decreases testosterone and short workourt duration,this Is because the longer the workout more cortisol Is released.
Rep ranges for strenght doesnt work well as hypertrophy ranges because strenght ranges are more tiring to the central nervous system than for the muscles and for more lactate in the muscles we need to be tiring the muscle,not the CNS.
The time of the day also affects the testosterone responde to exercise,this Is because testosterone has a cyrcadian rythm,in wich testosterone Is the highest in the morning and lowest in the evening,but apoarently testosterone Is more reactive to exercise in the evening than in the morning,think could be because in the vening cortisol Is also lower and that increases the Testosterone to cortisol ratio also known as anabolic/catabolic index wich Is used as a biomarker to the anabolic state of the body and overtraining state,the higher the ratio the best the anabolic state.

In studies done in rugby players has been proves that the response of testosterone to exercise Is individual,meaning that differents people react differents to various exercise protocolos,so the best Is to try distinct exercise protocols variating the training caracteristics like volume,intensity,rest Time,etc to chose the protocol that suits you,I know that only athelets have ease to try various training protocols and get testosterone levels checked to know wich protocol works the best for them,but you can try and feel wich training method gives you a good feeling.

Recommeendation:
My recommedation Is to train full body every other day with 3 sets per muscles group per day,10 reps to muscular failure,2 minutes rest between sets.

My new routine that I made Is based on this knowledge and I will take a testosterone test in the morning after my workout to check if thi routine increases my testosterone,I already have result from anterior tests and these tests will be compared with the results of the new tests,when the results come I will post It.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Hernan, mewingmaxxer and 2 others
Thoughts?

BOTB thread or nah?

over for your formatting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 51465
BOTB thread or nah?
IMG 8636

yes bro

How do you know if your cns is overworked?

We can read all of that get the fuck outta here

Thoughts? :feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelswhere:

Brutal interactions pill... :incel: :incel::incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro and ascension
Too much exercise starts to lower T

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
It surely does, i am feeling stronger even weighting less

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1