I have 25k AUD saved at 21; what should i do with it?

B

Broski

Zephir
I have 25k cash in bank + 5k crypto. What should I do with this money? Currently I'm a student working part-time and living in shared accomodation.

Not interested in surgeries ATM (septorhino will be covered by Medicare in near future and bimax is something I might need potentially) I just want to grow my money instead of having cash just sitting there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Eppley ball implant surgery

get LL

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
can you send me some if its cool??

i really need it.. im almost homeless

justa little bit..

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Blkpill Godfather
can you send me some if its cool??

i really need it.. im almost homeless

justa little bit..
same im homeless and addicted to online incel forums OP

pls give me money for rehabilitation home

put it in stablecoins such as usdc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and GetShrekt
Literally pm’d you with the best moneymaxxing opportunity & you ignore. Perhaps you should listen to the rest of these guys & waste it on pointless surgeries.

• Woah
Literally pm’d you with the best moneymaxxing opportunity & you ignore. Perhaps you should listen to the rest of these guys & waste it on pointless surgeries.
Can't find your pm brother. Idk how to access it again

Well you have a normal persons monthly wage saved in your bank account and think it's a lot

Either buy guns and ammunition because you're going to be a slave to ultrawealthy jews or

Buy a rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Atem Rah
I have 25k cash in bank + 5k crypto. What should I do with this money? Currently I'm a student working part-time and living in shared accomodation.

Not interested in surgeries ATM (septorhino will be covered by Medicare in near future and bimax is something I might need potentially) I just want to grow my money instead of having cash just sitting there.
Put 15k in sp500, 5k in CBA stock, 5k in BHP, both are fully franked

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and GetShrekt
Good time to buy gas & energy stocks

Put 15k in sp500, 5k in CBA stock, 5k in BHP, both are fully franked
Will market overall dip more. Should I wait until sp500 is really low then play slow game, hodl into etf?

• +1
pm me bhai

Will market overall dip more. Should I wait until sp500 is really low then play slow game, hodl into etf?
lmk if you get answer, i got similar dilemma

What I would do.
1. set aside in bank, 6 monhts of living expenses buffer.
2. set aside in bank, in 2-3 years for sure upcomming expenses (like wanna buy a car in 2 years time or something)
3. set aside in bank, money for surgeries, health.
4. what is left over, invest in whatever one thinks will have a good overall return longer term.

• Love it
Reactions: Broski