I have 300k what should i do with it?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
im chasing an engineering degree right now to go start a factory in Mexico any ideas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
give it to homeless

give me 1k to give you a proper advice
then, we'll see

invest into my surgerymaxxing.

Buy nfts

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 29167 and Mr. President
double LL + OBO + a house at belarus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Amadeus and Mr. President
Obo
Zygo implants
One way ticket to minsk

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
Set aside some for surgery and some to make more money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Give $1k to me and then

You get nothing

Or

I give you $10k back

Its 50/50

• JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer
pretend like you only have $30k use that sum to make more money

and don't ask broke ass incels here for advice :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
279k in the s&p 500
10k in Ibonds
10k in an amex hysa
1k to me

Put in the vault and continue to NEET

any ideas
Depends entirely on one's wants, desires and age. And also location.

I do this, with 300k.
100k bitcoin
100k etfs
25k car
25k fun fund
50k liquid for opportunities and business investments.

• Love it
Reactions: THEMOGGER

I do this, with 300k.
100k bitcoin
100k etfs
25k car
25k fun fund
All of these seem useless, better option is 280k in gold saved in bank, 15k fun fund and 5k car and NEET in parents basement occasionally using fun fund when ur feeling adventurous.

you can hire a professional asset manager and get their advice because your investment choices will come with different tax brackets and laws which they can save u from. Planning this now will help you years down the line when u decide to liquidate your assets

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
All of these seem useless, better option is 280k in gold saved in bank, 15k fun fund and 5k car and NEET in parents basement occasionally using fun fund when ur feeling adventurous.
Not to go to much, into your suggestion.

But it makes imo no sense, in prime.
To go do nothing all day long being a NEET. Living like a poor broke stingy loser in parents basement with a shitty car. WHEN you have 300k, and can earn money for a decent lifestyle and future.
It would imo, even mogg. To go blow all the 300k in 1 year, with epic fun shit. Than to go life like a stingy loser NEET, with zero income.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and Banasura

To go do nothing all day long being a NEET. Living like a poor broke stingy loser in parents basement with a shitty car. WHEN you have 300k, and can earn money for a decent lifestyle and future.
It would imo, even mogg. To go blow all the 300k in 1 year, with epic fun shit. Than to go life like a stingy loser NEET, with zero income.
Yeah but all those seem likely to be a marginal benefit and more likely to be bad investments while gold will hold its value, and u have a good enough amount of money to do some traveling with a partner which sounds way more appealing than driving a mid-car.

Should give it to me

surgeries and a porsche

Yeah but all those seem likely to be a marginal benefit and more likely to be bad investments while gold will hold its value,
The suggested things I had, have a better performance hirstory than gold.
and u have a good enough amount of money to do some traveling
since gold gives zero incone. One is eating away at the amount one has. At least etfs give dividend income.
with a partner
good luck finding a partner, as an adult whom lives in parents basement and is being NEET
which sounds way more appealing than driving a mid-car.
All the mentioned things to do for fun. Can be done, wether one own gold, or owns etfs and bitcoin. The last 2 are even easier, quicker, to convert into cash for fun, than gold is.

Instead of blowing the money away just buy a super car or two since they hold their value or even increase in value (e.g urus)

Instead of blowing the money away just buy a super car or two since they hold their value or even increase in value (e.g urus)
Having 300k, net worth. Is imo not the kind of net worth, to go supercar maxxing. Even if they hold value.
With 300k net worth, imo. One can set some away for fun. But that money need to still be used, to try to make more money, profits with it. One also still needs to work, or have other way of income unrelated to that 300k.

Give it to me.

Having 300k, net worth. Is imo not the kind of net worth, to go supercar maxxing. Even if they hold value.
With 300k net worth, imo. One can set some away for fun. But that money need to still be used, to try to make more money, profits with it. One also still needs to work, or have other way of income unrelated to that 300k.
Brtter to do that instead of rotting

im chasing an engineering degree right now to go start a factory in Mexico any ideas
Transfer it to my bank account immediatly

burn it. The joker type shit innit

I suggest you to give me the money. Within 1 week i can triple your money easily

Give it to me so I can get surgery

giv to me ill double it

Bless my cash app with a calm 299k bro 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN, incel194012940 and hatemylife4000
go all in on your next blackjack game

Give me like 50K

I do this, with 300k.
100k bitcoin
100k etfs
25k car
25k fun fund
seems the most logical tbf

do you want to pay taxes for it or not?

if you do and want to be a good cuck in the system then listen to the advice of buying muh mutual funds

if you want to live a fun lifestyle, buy 2 big ass cribs in cambodia for 100 bandz each, rent one out for airbnb and live in the other then fuck locals all day

All in on Ethereum some time in the next 3 months, cash out during peak of bullrun with 7 figures and then make your slave factory.

All in on Ethereum some time in the next 3 months, cash out during peak of bullrun with 7 figures and then make your slave factory.
why etherium

invest it all in the factory, mexican manufacturing is blowing up and might rival that of chinas in the near future due to cheap labor.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
invest it all in the factory, mexican manufacturing is blowing up and might rival that of chinas in the near future due to cheap labor.
that s what i was thinking