Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
+++++++1.After i complete job corps at 17 i join the coast guard serve 4 years active then transition to the border patrol wherei will get good pay face danger and hopefully retire to the Philippines at 25 The pros Good pay vet and cop benifts quicker retirement the cons being a government slave for 8 years +++++++++ 2. After job corps at 17 join border patrol do 8 years get out at 25 pros better pay than 1 the cons slavery and no vet benifits either ++++++++3. After completing job corps join the cost guard reserve at 17 work as a welder till im 18 as my full time job then at 18 become cruise worker till im 37 retire with pay check from the military pros perma free healthcare vet benifits less slavery cons still some slavery less pay later retirement age +++++++++4. After completing job corps at 17 i work for a year as a welder at 18 i become a cruise ship worker work till im 30 retire and i also still would have my welding to fall back on if need be The pros zero government slavery more travel and freedom the cons no vet benifits no cop benifit low pay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Pneuma Palingenesis, iloveboobs and 2 others
my future is in your hands boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, iloveboobs and The Homelander
At least put a space between the options nigga

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, greywind, God-himself and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, DarkAscender, iloveboobs and 2 others
There is going to be a another world war (yet this year) so your plans are absurd from the perspective of the upcoming timeline. Just prepare your spirit for departure from this phony realm of filth and dirt

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
There is going to be a another world war (yet this year) so your plans are absurd from the perspective of the upcoming timeline. Just prepare your spirit for departure from this phony realm of filth and dirt
nigga im anti government and open minded myself but go somewhere with that schizo shit they said that shit in 2020 and 2022 and 2023 its not gonna happen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
nigga im anti government and open minded myself but go somewhere with that schizo shit they said that shit in 2020 and 2022 and 2023 its not gonna happen
It is, the global war will start in 2024. Earlier it were only preparation, now it is going to get insanely intense. 2022 would be comparable to 1937 in this case.

It is, the global war will start in 2024. Earlier it were only preparation, now it is going to get insanely intense. 2022 would be comparable to 1937 in this case.
Apocalypse copers will never sense to amaze me they said the same in 1963 and 1999 lil nigga its not gonna happen

worst formatting I've seen on this site in a while ngl

Apocalypse copers will never sense to amaze me they said the same in 1963 and 1999 lil nigga its not gonna happen
You are 17 why do you assume that you know everything about this reality? Certain things were already long planned - ww1, ww2 and now the upcoming ww3. Just look at what happened in Lebanon yesterday, it is only going to escalate, there is no turning back

You are 17 why do you assume that you know everything about this reality? Certain things were already long planned - ww1, ww2 and now the upcoming ww3. Just look at what happened in Lebanon yesterday, it is only going to escalate, there is no turning back
Cope cope and more cope i dont have to know everything to know your talking out of your arse we'll all wake up on jan 1st of 2025 and the world will still be boring and shitty

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Cope cope and more cope i dont have to know everything to know your talking out of your arse we'll all wake up on jan 1st of 2025 and the world will still be boring and shitty
You will see... you will wake up one day and see with your own eyes that the end is near and that this Yuga is coming to an end.

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer