I have 6 months to become rich and famous. How should I go about this?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
So I will be taking the SAT in October and by that time if I’m not a rich and famous rapper or entertainer then I will be a victim of the college loan debt crisis which I refuse to be apart of, so, I’d rather become a rich and famous rapper. I already have kind of a decent viewership on YouTube, but it’s more so for trolling and gaming and shit, and i am known in some discord servers. What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Yeah bro just like do it, you know? Fuck it bro shits easy. Just start rapping like millions of others and I'm sure fate will pick you up and you'll become a giga chad with tons of money bro. Yeah bro, just start working on lyrics bro, fuck yeah bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, riftpersiancat, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Move to NYC

Move to NYC
I already live here born and raised
Yeah bro just like do it, you know? Fuck it bro shits easy. Just start rapping like millions of others and I'm sure fate will pick you up and you'll become a giga chad with tons of money bro. Yeah bro, just start working on lyrics bro, fuck yeah bro.
Nobody writes their lyrics anymore

Start modeling or acting
Get surgery if too ugly
I would be a rlly good actor I think tbh
Modeling seems cool for like those Whats it called designer shits but I think I need connects for that

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Tik Tok can be a good way to make money and build a fanbase too these days... Just be creative.

1. Record yourself doing stupid life threatening shit that no one else has balls to do
2. Don't die
3. Post online
4. Go viral
5. Profit

1. Record yourself doing stupid life threatening shit that no one else has balls to do
2. Don't die
3. Post online
4. Go viral
5. Profit
Oh that’s easy then

I would be a rlly good actor I think tbh
Modeling seems cool for like those Whats it called designer shits but I think I need connects for that
acting is impossbile to make a living off of
modeling is in all honesty a depressing job the only thing keeping you afloat is your looks which in time will leave you and you will be left with nothing, also yea you need connections if you want good money/exclusive lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
acting is impossbile to make a living off of
modeling is in all honesty a depressing job the only thing keeping you afloat is your looks which in time will leave you and you will be left with nothing, also yea you need connections if you want good money/exclusive lifestyle
Then rap it is or Internet personality

All these greycel shit tier threads. Rip this forum .

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Chadelite, LordNorwood and 3 others
Do something that makes you stand out.

get a degree bro it lasts forever

Livestream yourself roping to the whole looksmax.me forum

You will get very famous very quickly

how tiktoker make money?
With sponsors & transfering to other platforms, it's just very easy to gain followers on Tik Tok, so much easier than getting them on YouTube for example, and you can do livestreams on Tik Tok and people can donate. You also don't have to be a genius video editor to get famous on Tik Tok, just look at all that untalented people who are making thousands of dollars on Tik Tok right now, just by stealing other people's ideas and recreating what's trending right now.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
do some more research. don't fall into that "perpetual college loan" meme. Shit isn't completely true, and the people who spew it are failed hs dropouts who are coping. I go to a top college in America where my tuition is 100% covered, all I pay for is living expenses which I would have to be paying anyways. If you're smart about it you can go to college w/ minimal costs and get a great career out of it.
the anti-college camp attacks straw men."B-b-b-ut.... Sally went to No Name private college and pays 30k a year for her gender studies degree, and now she's 100k in the hole working at starbucks!" Yes, this is true, there are idiots out there, always will be. But if you're smart about it college can absolutely be worth it, and you may not have to pay nearly as much as these idiots says you will have to pay.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
I go to a top college in America where my tuition is 100% covered, all I pay for is living expenses which I would have to be paying anyways.
U prolly got good grades tho. Depression demotivated me since freshmen year not to do shit.

do some more research. don't fall into that "perpetual college loan" meme. Shit isn't completely true, and the people who spew it are failed hs dropouts who are coping. I go to a top college in America where my tuition is 100% covered, all I pay for is living expenses which I would have to be paying anyways. If you're smart about it you can go to college w/ minimal costs and get a great career out of it.
the anti-college camp attacks straw men."B-b-b-ut.... Sally went to No Name private college and pays 30k a year for her gender studies degree, and now she's 100k in the hole working at starbucks!" Yes, this is true, there are idiots out there, always will be. But if you're smart about it college can absolutely be worth it, and you may not have to pay nearly as much as these idiots says you will have to pay.
Dude, why don't you make a thread about this? I think it could really help a lot of people including myself who're about to attend university.

>looksmaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back