I have a 100% succes percentage on dates

Thought you are on my side
I am but @streege ended your carreer.
But still. I dated 5-6 women too but didnt fuck them. Did you fuck all of them?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am but @streege ended your carreer.
But still. I dated 5-6 women too but didnt fuck them. Did you fuck all of them?
So u are a vigin?
Noo. Just 3 of them

You don't get immediately rejected on dates even with your hideous folds?!?!

You must be using concealer on them
I‘m just trying to avoid bad lightning

not even dates can save your nasolabial folds though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I believe you bro i believe you

i only fucked 3 of them
LOOOOL that‘s what you call a 100% success rate? i love you bro, but that‘s shit

@RealLooksmaxxer
a success rate on a date is if you fuck the girl, meeting them doesn‘t even count

i was about the praise you for fucking all of them on the first date but only fucking 3 out of 7 you dated is bad, they are ready for the dick when meeting up with you and you manage to somehow blow it jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
LOOOOL that‘s what you call a 100% success rate? i love you bro, but that‘s shit

@RealLooksmaxxer
a success rate on a date is if you fuck the girl, meeting them doesn‘t even count

jfl lol
I didn‘t even want to fuck the others.

I didn‘t even want to fuck the others.
why would you meet up with them if you didn‘t want to fuck?

screams low-t, and that‘s coming from 265ng/dl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
why would you meet up with them if you didn‘t want to fuck?

screams low-t, and that‘s coming from 265ng/dl
Weil die mich 0 geil gemacht haben, obwohl die nicht schlecht aussahen.hab wahrscheinlich einfach zu krasse Ansprüche

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Weil die mich 0 geil gemacht haben, obwohl die nicht schlecht aussahen.hab wahrscheinlich einfach zu krasse Ansprüche
lass mal dein Testo checken. ich spreche aus Erfahrung.

gehst du gar nicht auf die Dates mit der Absicht Sex zu haben?

ich habe einen ähnliches Freund, der steht auch nur auf 5Kilo Schmink Instagram Püppchen, aber da wirst du nicht glücklich als Mann wenn du nur solche anpeilst

@RealLooksmaxxer

i was about the praise you for fucking all of them on the first date but only fucking 3 out of 7 you dated is bad, they are ready for the dick when meeting up with you and you manage to somehow blow it jfl
indeed thats a pretty shit conversion rate ngl.

• +1
lass mal dein Testo checken. ich spreche aus Erfahrung.

gehst du gar nicht auf die Dates mit der Absicht Sex zu haben?

ich habe einen ähnliches Freund, der steht auch nur auf 5Kilo Schmink Instagram Püppchen, aber da wirst du nicht glücklich als Mann wenn du nur solche anpeilst
Doch gehe ich, ich bin allgemein schon sehr not geil. Mein testo sollte deshalb auch hoch sein.
Aber ich kann echt nicht mit jmd fi***** , wenn die person mich nicht anspricht.
Wenn ich betrunken bin ist das allerdings schon anders

• Woah
Doch gehe ich, ich bin allgemein schon sehr not geil. Mein testo sollte deshalb auch hoch sein.
Aber ich kann echt nicht mit jmd fi***** , wenn die person mich nicht anspricht.
Wenn ich betrunken bin ist das allerdings schon anders
ja aber warum triffst du überhaupt girls die du optisch nicht ansprechend findest? das ist es was ich nicht verstehe

da siebt man die hässlichen/die die nicht dein Typ sind doch idR vorher aus

ja aber warum triffst du überhaupt girls die du optisch nicht ansprechend findest? das ist es was ich nicht verstehe

da siebt man die hässlichen/die die nicht dein Typ sind doch idR vorher aus
Manche wirken halt auf bildern anders

Excellent looksmaxing advice tbh

so tell us your secret, how do you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
Screenshot 20201230 190112 Samsung Internet

Mine is not so prominent. It doesn‘t go dwon to the mouth, it‘s just next to the nose but a bit deformed and flat and wrong connected to the nose
please post a link to the copium supplement you're using

your folds are deeper than the ass crack of a BBW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
At first, I don‘t want to sound arrogant.
I don‘t like my looks, I hate my deformed nasolabial folds my philtrum and my under eye skin

But I never got rejected in a date/irl.

I dated like 7 girls (all are above 5psl) and every one of them wanted me. It was always my choice to break the relationship/contact with them.

same today, met a girl and she falls like crazy for me

idk what it is. But that‘s the true.

But I hate myself still

u need a date with a psychiatrist. If I had so many women id feel great.im 4.5 PSL

Just be NT theory eviseration thread

At first, I don‘t want to sound arrogant.
I don‘t like my looks, I hate my deformed nasolabial folds my philtrum and my under eye skin

I dated like 7 girls (all are above 5psl) and every one of them wanted me. It was always my choice to break the relationship/contact with them.

same today, met a girl and she falls like crazy for me

idk what it is. But that‘s the true.

But I hate myself still
Did you fuck any of them or were you too much of a sperg to actually execute a fuck?

I don't think you know what "above 5 psl" means

tall + white + average face theory proven once again
Photos he taken are clearly above average. Literally no reason to be here except autism.

Attachments

• E00287C8-CD90-4219-854D-76BA152A3B80.png
    E00287C8-CD90-4219-854D-76BA152A3B80.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 8
Chad trait. dumping girls.

But I hate myself still
Sounds pretty mental.

Btw. Dating usccess, and how one feels about oneself. Is not 100% correlated. There probably is some limited correlation, but limited.
Overall Well being feeling, is imo in general kinda set already at age 7-8. And one has o life with that base, for life. Only temporairy highs can increase the base, but returning to base, no matter what happens, is imo the norm.

6'2
above average lower third

Post pics. Or share your secret. You got good game?