I have a confession to make

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i was getting hit on by a 5'11 MTB when i was i was 14. she had cold approached me multiple times and tried to talk to me but i never reciproacted. Because back then, i was borderline asexual, i had my messy emo haircut and played with my DS, you could say i was oofiedoofiemaxxed. And since she was being simped on by like 50 thristy teenagers ig the fact i didnt give a shit about girls attracted her.

Also, noone bullied me that year. Because i was getting attention from a decent looking girl people were treating me better even though i was the same loser as before. I didnt realize that back then ofc, but if you got a cute girl sitting next to you noone is going to touch you. Just more proof that getting female attention is fundamental in socializing which is why i never socialize in college or afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I don’t remember asking tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magician, Primalsplit, InnerVoid and 1 other person
i was getting hit on by a 5'11 MTB when i was i was 14. she had cold approached me multiple times and tried to talk to me but i never reciproacted. Because back then, i was borderline asexual, i had my messy emo haircut and played with my DS, you could say i was oofiedoofiemaxxed. And since she was being simped on by like 50 thristy teenagers ig the fact i didnt give a shit about girls attracted her.

Also, noone bullied me that year. Because i was getting attention from a decent looking girl people were treating me better even though i was the same loser as before. I didnt realize that back then ofc, but if you got a cute girl sitting next to you noone is going to touch you. Just more proof that getting female attention is fundamental in socializing which is why i never socialize in college or afterwards.
I don’t remember asking tho
It's okay, I asked bhai.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer