I have a cuckold fetish

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I have a bizarre fantasy (cuckolding) and I want some advice on how to get over it, but please don't tell me to see a therapist: I won't do it.

Basically if you met me you wouldn't know I'm into this. I'm good-looking, fit, and in my twenties (27). Women like me and I get hit on. The few women I've told about this refuse to believe me and go on as if I'm joking or as if nothing happened.

But I can't stop imagining my gf (this is a not-serious gf of two months, but my problem is general and doesn't just have to do with her) being fucked by a muscular, alpha young stud who is beating up her pussy in my own bed. To me the mix of jealousy and lust and humiliation I get from this is toxic. But I beat off to it all the time. I especially get off on it when I imagine her talking down to me or making me get them drinks. I like to think of the guy as badass, jacked, and tan/slightly darker in skin tone than me. I even invited a Brazilian guy from my gym with us to drinks (he knew about it, she didn't) but nothing came of it.

It's doing a mindfuck on me and I feel sexually inadequate because of it, but also aroused. It turns me on at the same time, I'm not sure if there are certain things I can do to not have these fantasies. Maybe only making it happen will make it go away.

tl;dr cuckold fetish is making it difficult for me to enjoy normal relationships, how do I get rid of it?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, Kingcel32, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
my extent goes to women dominating me. This is just faggotry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, dirtydorito, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
my extent goes to women dominating me. This is just faggotry
david brody lol GIF by Elvis Duran Show

yea same I also like when women dominate me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, dirtydorito, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21620
Jfl every reddit subhuman thinks he’s gl huh? Probably has no chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Kingcel32, Deleted member 21646 and 2 others
7940A71E 7EBB 425E AF1D 0A450424262D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Jfl every reddit subhuman thinks he’s gl huh? Probably has no chin
you know what GL means in reddit standard

just a groomed guy, that's it literally

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Inject T fast!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, alriodai, Deleted member 21646 and 1 other person
I have a bizarre fantasy (cuckolding) and I want some advice on how to get over it, but please don't tell me to see a therapist: I won't do it.

Basically if you met me you wouldn't know I'm into this. I'm good-looking, fit, and in my twenties (27). Women like me and I get hit on. The few women I've told about this refuse to believe me and go on as if I'm joking or as if nothing happened.

But I can't stop imagining my gf (this is a not-serious gf of two months, but my problem is general and doesn't just have to do with her) being fucked by a muscular, alpha young stud who is beating up her pussy in my own bed. To me the mix of jealousy and lust and humiliation I get from this is toxic. But I beat off to it all the time. I especially get off on it when I imagine her talking down to me or making me get them drinks. I like to think of the guy as badass, jacked, and tan/slightly darker in skin tone than me. I even invited a Brazilian guy from my gym with us to drinks (he knew about it, she didn't) but nothing came of it.

It's doing a mindfuck on me and I feel sexually inadequate because of it, but also aroused. It turns me on at the same time, I'm not sure if there are certain things I can do to not have these fantasies. Maybe only making it happen will make it go away.

tl;dr cuckold fetish is making it difficult for me to enjoy normal relationships, how do I get rid of it?
big W for the Brazilian bull team. was it @Brazitard , a tall muscular chad?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 5892
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 1851
big W for the Brazilian bull team. was it @Brazitard , a tall muscular chad?
I'm not fucking another man's girl LOL
But thanks for mentioning me, I will pray so that OP overcomes his cuckoldry tendencies!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17791
I'm not fucking another man's girl LOL
But thanks for mentioning me, I will pray so that OP overcomes his cuckoldry tendencies!
Gandy is listening to your prayers
david denson magazine GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 1851