Venting I have a cuckold fetish

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I have a bizarre fantasy (cuckolding) and I want some advice on how to get over it, but please don't tell me to see a therapist: I won't do it.

Basically if you met me you wouldn't know I'm into this. I'm good-looking, fit, and in my twenties (27). Women like me and I get hit on. The few women I've told about this refuse to believe me and go on as if I'm joking or as if nothing happened.

But I can't stop imagining my gf (this is a not-serious gf of two months, but my problem is general and doesn't just have to do with her) being fucked by a muscular, alpha young stud who is beating up her pussy in my own bed. To me the mix of jealousy and lust and humiliation I get from this is toxic. But I beat off to it all the time. I especially get off on it when I imagine her talking down to me or making me get them drinks. I like to think of the guy as badass, jacked, and tan/slightly darker in skin tone than me. I even invited a Brazilian guy from my gym with us to drinks (he knew about it, she didn't) but nothing came of it.

It's doing a mindfuck on me and I feel sexually inadequate because of it, but also aroused. It turns me on at the same time, I'm not sure if there are certain things I can do to not have these fantasies. Maybe only making it happen will make it go away.

tl;dr cuckold fetish is making it difficult for me to enjoy normal relationships, how do I get rid of it?

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
my extent goes to women dominating me. This is just faggotry
david brody lol GIF by Elvis Duran Show

yea same I also like when women dominate me

bkr2906

bkr2906

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
I have a bizarre fantasy (cuckolding) and I want some advice on how to get over it, but please don't tell me to see a therapist: I won't do it.

Basically if you met me you wouldn't know I'm into this. I'm good-looking, fit, and in my twenties (27). Women like me and I get hit on. The few women I've told about this refuse to believe me and go on as if I'm joking or as if nothing happened.

But I can't stop imagining my gf (this is a not-serious gf of two months, but my problem is general and doesn't just have to do with her) being fucked by a muscular, alpha young stud who is beating up her pussy in my own bed. To me the mix of jealousy and lust and humiliation I get from this is toxic. But I beat off to it all the time. I especially get off on it when I imagine her talking down to me or making me get them drinks. I like to think of the guy as badass, jacked, and tan/slightly darker in skin tone than me. I even invited a Brazilian guy from my gym with us to drinks (he knew about it, she didn't) but nothing came of it.

It's doing a mindfuck on me and I feel sexually inadequate because of it, but also aroused. It turns me on at the same time, I'm not sure if there are certain things I can do to not have these fantasies. Maybe only making it happen will make it go away.

tl;dr cuckold fetish is making it difficult for me to enjoy normal relationships, how do I get rid of it?
big W for the Brazilian bull team. was it @Brazitard , a tall muscular chad?

Brazitard

Brazitard

A follower of the Lord Jesus Christ
big W for the Brazilian bull team. was it @Brazitard , a tall muscular chad?
I'm not fucking another man's girl LOL
But thanks for mentioning me, I will pray so that OP overcomes his cuckoldry tendencies!

Users who are viewing this thread