I have a cute 16 yo jb gf

D

Drakeisnigger

Banned
warned for blatant bragging
*this is serious and not a joke* She loves me and constantly mentions that. I love her too. Our rel. Is like a week old. She never had a bf or a kiss. The only issue is she has the personality of a wall. She is so boring. I'll be meeting her on 1st feb till then text only can't even call due to her strict parents. Can any1 tell me how to talk to her and on what I should talk to her?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, JL~, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 2733 and 10 others
Where did you get this from? Quora? Or maybe Reddit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, wagbox, IWantToMax and 2 others
Show pics or no one will believe.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, IWantToMax, MegamindCel and 1 other person
Stfu cuck
You can barely even talk to her, barely even meet, shes boring and you've been dating for a week, and apparently are in love JFL.Then you come to the biggest group of autists on the internet and ask for their advice?
what kind of response were your expecting, fucking turbo retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, Growth Plate, dreez and 4 others
When you meet her, you need to beat up her dad and do some serious damage there or else she will never truly respect you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176 and MegamindCel
You can barely even talk to her, barely even meet, shes boring and you've been dating for a week, and apparently are in love JFL.Then you come to the biggest group of autists on the internet and ask for their advice?
what kind of response were your expecting, fucking turbo retard.
Its not barely I talk to her everyday from 8pm till 1am. The issue she is boring. So I asked for help. If u want to help then help or stfu

This is what I’m in the process of getting rn but I nearly fucked it up.

Any1 else with some legit help?

@inceletto can u help?

Any1 else with some legit help?
If you can’t overpower her father then the straight up will ignore you and find a real Chad. It’s either this or she stays with you but cheats

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
If you’re taller than her father then yes you have to do this to prove urself if he’s taller tho u already lost

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
what kinda advice do you want? do you actually wanna meet her parents?

also what is age of consent where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Personality doesn't matter

have you even seen her in person before?

Tales from Testosterone Propionate factory

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
omegle gfs are not real gfs bro

*this is serious and not a joke* She loves me and constantly mentions that. I love her too. Our rel. Is like a week old. She never had a bf or a kiss. The only issue is she has the personality of a wall. She is so boring. I'll be meeting her on 1st feb till then text only can't even call due to her strict parents. Can any1 tell me how to talk to her and on what I should talk to her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6306 and St. Wristcel

No she can't tell her parents about it and neither me. Having a relationship is something that's considered not a good thing without marriage.

Personality doesn't matter
I know. It is not like I also have a great personality but sometimes I feel texting her is so boring.

I know. It is not like I also have a great personality but sometimes I feel texting her is so boring.
I literally have to search on Google, " questions to ask ur girlfriend"

@Ritalincel what are your thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: JL~
she is not boring, she is just not interested and engaged when she talks to you.

Screenshot 20210120 004028

Damn I wonder which one of the jew mods who thinks 16 year olds are children did this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
N
she is not boring, she is just not interested and engaged when she talks to you.
No she is like this irl. She doesn't know any popcultture reference. Doesn't likes songs. Movies. Webseries

wake up