I have a date with a 5'7" Latina tomorrow .. hopefully this is the one

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Luminary
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Posts
6,227
Reputation
8,028
hopefully man
 
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
You’ll end up paying for the entire date and she will give you a hug and say “maybe next time you can come over, I’ll see”

Then when you get home she will text saying “thanks for the good time but I don’t think we are a good match, you’re a good guy though, I know you’ll find the woman for you one day!”

That’s how fast a man can become a cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 20399
Srs don't date Latinas man.

They look great but that's all it is...
 
good luck bruv, hope it works out
 

Similar threads

brojackson
Replies
40
Views
159
Detective
Detective
SuperMutantMaxxer
Replies
0
Views
13
SuperMutantMaxxer
SuperMutantMaxxer
valentine
Replies
23
Views
199
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
hiruma
Replies
9
Views
61
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
eyenerf
Replies
22
Views
65
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top