I have a date with a cute Christian girl in a few days

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Any tips? We've been talking for about two weeks and so far I've just tried being myself and being honest about my depression and I think she appreciates it. I realized that I spent too much time playing games and want a real relationship with someone.

Shes really Christian so do you think it would be a good idea to talk about how I used to be all about drinking and partying and hooking up or would that maybe put her off? Btw I really want to try to date her and not mess it up.

• Woah
Reactions: SLA
do you think it would be a good idea to talk about how I used to be all about drinking and partying and hooking up or would that maybe put her off?
Thats never a good thing to talk about especially If you bring it up and it isnt her asking abt it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Ken and Deleted member 19642
Thats never a good thing to talk about especially If you bring it up and it isnt her asking abt it
How do I explain that I am 25 and never had a real relationship with a before then? Maybe she would appreciate that I realized I don't want to "slay" anymore and want a real relationship.

Maybe she would appreciate that I realized I don't want to "slay" anymore and want a real relationship.
No thats too cliche and manipulative looking ”i want to change for you because you’re special” type shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
No thats too cliche and manipulative looking ”i want to change for you because you’re special” type shit
Should I wear a hat or does this style look okay?

2935037 3E87C01D CF96 42ED 9D53 157009A1FF67

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725