I have a excellent game idea based on the caste system - I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME MAKE IT

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
So the game scenario is this, you're a dalit and you've snuck into the castle of your brahmin master, to fuck his wife. As you are banging his wife, the brahmin comes in and you run away with his wife in your hands. The brahmin then screams "YOU DALIT SHUDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The game the begins, it's basically like temple run/subway surfers but rather than 3 monkeys/a guard chasing you, it's the Brahmin and 2 people from the warrior caste chasing you (the dalit) as you run away with his wife.

Would this game be a hit in India?

Tagging indians

@CFW432 @rand anon @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @PCT01 @Bvnny. @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 14262, Toth's thot and 13 others
also almost forgot
@Tinydragon98

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20618
564191C9 FBB0 4122 A3A8 53F1303E05CF

also almost forgot
@Tinydragon98
THANKS BHAI 😍😍😍😍🕉🕉🕉

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
can't relate, I'll be med after bleachmaxxing:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
"Temple run" works as a rly good pun too, cus brahmins are literally a race of priests :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadethnic101, currylightskin and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
Would be too unrealistic skinny fat Brahmins can’t run for more than 5 minutes since they sit on their ass all day worshipping cows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
So the game scenario is this, you're a dalit and you've snuck into the castle of your brahmin master, to fuck his wife. As you are banging his wife, the brahmin comes in and you run away with his wife in your hands. The brahmin then screams "YOU DALIT SHUDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The game the begins, it's basically like temple run/subway surfers but rather than 3 monkeys/a guard chasing you, it's the Brahmin and 2 people from the warrior caste chasing you (the dalit) as you run away with his wife.

Tagging indians

@CFW432 @rand anon @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @PCT01 @Bvnny. @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I may make this game actually XD if I get around to making it I’ll msg you. I’ll see what I can do but I won’t begin making the game until after Christmas cos I’m busy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I may make this game actually XD if I get around to making it I’ll msg you. I’ll see what I can do but I won’t begin making the game until after Christmas cos I’m busy
jfl can you actually program? I told my younger bro about the game and he was crying from laughter :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Give the characters the faces of curries here :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
jfl can you actually program? I told my younger bro about the game and he was crying from laughter :lul::lul::lul:
A bit but I’m terrible at it but I can try. Making the sprite will be the hard part if it’s 3D but 2D platformer Version would suffice just as much imo and be even funnier. I’ll name it “Run Bahjrawl!”

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
>tagging indians
>@bvnny.

:ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person

Tagging indians

Bro that exists it’s called Temple Run jfl

• JFL
CA192CA5 5C4F 4CE1 87CF E721F5E70FAB

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Good idea

• JFL