I have a face only a JB can love

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When I look at my face in a mirror from the front, upon seeing my extreme upper eyelid hooding I perceive myself as a low trust menace who has mischeaveous intentions.

However, when I open my set of mirrors in my cabinet to view my side profile and start to feel as though I am viewing myself from the third person perspective, I am no longer perceiving the underlying menace that I know dwells within me but I instead see a sense of innocence in my eyes that only lives within those with the purest of souls.

No matter how much I think I've developed into a ruthless predator who will obliterate any challengers who believe they can step over me, I can still see the light of that young boy full of limitless potential and ambition shining from my eyes.

This is a characteristic that evaporates from 99% of normies souls as they age but because it's still present within me, I can only be loved by the most tender of females in which it also still exists which rules out every single non virgin and foid over 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, IRL_Reject, BrahminBoss and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Freixel, Kazey and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Manletmachine, silencio and 1 other person
When I look at my face in a mirror from the front, upon seeing my extreme upper eyelid hooding I perceive myself as a low trust menace who has mischeaveous intentions.

However, when I open my set of mirrors in my cabinet to view my side profile and start to feel as though I am viewing myself from the third person perspective, I am no longer perceiving the underlying menace that I know dwells within me but I instead see a sense of innocence in my eyes that only lives within those with the purest of souls.

No matter how much I think I've developed into a ruthless predator who will obliterate any challengers who believe they can step over me, I can still see the light of that young boy full of limitless potential and ambition shining from my eyes.

This is a characteristic that evaporates from 99% of normies souls as they age but because it's still present within me, I can only be loved by the most tender of females in which it also still exists which rules out every single non virgin and foid over 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, noodlelover, ascension and 1 other person
just shut this forum down already oh my god

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and ambi
@ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, looksmac and St.TikTokcel
No Avi halo just got lost :feelswhy:

1adb957441cdeacec32df2e252a6146e.gif