I have a genius plan for slaying

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,516
Reputation
1,751
I’ve had this problem where only ltbs are fucking with me. I have a mtb standard though. I’m gonna start flirting with the ltbs to hopefully make the mtbs curious too. I’ll start flirting back with the ltbs instead of dnring them. I’ll give you guys an update soon.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cortisolman2 and moffeloffen
1790875320618
 
  • Love it
Reactions: BraveCake
im running out of ideas how am i hmtn and not slaying mtbs :cry:

hypergamy has got out of control
prob bcs ur nd or just struggle with women idk
I am 6'4 white mtn (according to rates here) but get a lot of compliments abt my looks irl, yet I am struggling too, I also know a 6' htn that is a virgin so allgood.
 
I’ve had this problem where only ltbs are fucking with me. I have a mtb standard though. I’m gonna start flirting with the ltbs to hopefully make the mtbs curious too. I’ll start flirting back with the ltbs instead of dnring them. I’ll give you guys an update soon.
gl ig
 
prob bcs ur nd or just struggle with women idk
I am 6'4 white mtn (according to rates here) but get a lot of compliments abt my looks irl, yet I am struggling too, I also know a 6' htn that is a virgin so allgood.
im not even nd in school though im social
 
I’ve had this problem where only ltbs are fucking with me. I have a mtb standard though. I’m gonna start flirting with the ltbs to hopefully make the mtbs curious too. I’ll start flirting back with the ltbs instead of dnring them. I’ll give you guys an update soon.
genius
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake

Similar threads

GeneticsIsEverythin
Replies
1
Views
13
bibodude
B
dnr.niglet
Replies
33
Views
112
Wicket
Wicket
IAMFUN
Replies
1
Views
40
IAMFUN
IAMFUN
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
60
BraveCake
BraveCake
Thodian
Replies
2
Views
13
Thodian
Thodian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top