I have a good base and may even have Chad potential. Rate this slightly altered morph of me

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
Screenshot 20221105 231246 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 23558, uns0l1cited and 1 other person
All I would need is a little Juvéderm, and I'm there

neck

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER
You mog ridiculously hard in this morph post unmorphed.

tagging your #1 hater @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: zeek
Legit 6.5 psl in this morph

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 23558
crazy how you went from cross eyed freak to this with just a couple surgeries

BB690560 DFD9 4FAD 89A0 90A3D7E0B191

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeek, TrestIsBest, Deprived and 3 others
I’ve seen his old pics and he has ascended

But that is a stretch
he ascended since his last pic but I don't think he's realistically gonna reach past HTN

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
bro I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think you'll ever be chad even with all the surgeries you've done and probably plan to do. I've seen your regular face and its just not a good base
lie. in his unfrauded pics he is htn-chadlite

no I know he's HTN, chadlite is stretching it, but hes basically capped at this level
what are his flaws? i'm not seeing any real failos

he ascended since his last pic but I don't think he's realistically gonna reach past HTN
He was deformed though so good

I’ve seen his old pics and he has ascended

But that is a stretch
Yeah 6.5 is chico level, I've seen his old pics as well. Dude is near 5.5 unfrauded with bad pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
what are his flaws? i'm not seeing any real failos
his main one is his pheno and coloring, he doesn't really have any major flaw like a recessed maxilla or anything, it's just that his harmony and ratios are making him capped at HTN

He was deformed though so good
Oh i know, I don't even understand why hes still getting surgeries, he already ascended enough

bro I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think you'll ever be chad even with all the surgeries you've done and probably plan to do. I've seen your regular face and its just not a good base
All I did was use the cheekbone filter in faceapp. Judging from the comments here, it's made a world of difference

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
He’s not 5.5psl no

And chicos a god
Chico is 6.5 imo can't see him higher than 7 aka hexum level. His old pics imo are like 5.25 which is near 5.5, his pheno is just terrible for a Caucasian.

• JFL
Reactions: HinnieVacker
All I did was use the cheekbone filter in faceapp. Judging from the comments here, it's made a world of difference
I don't really know how you would get that affect though, I don't really think fillers would do it

@babineux
yea I don't have face app idk how much of a diff it is but I think if you look like that you'd prob be good looking enough to not have to worry abt it

yea I don't have face app idk how much of a diff it is but I think if you look like that you'd prob be good looking enough to not have to worry abt it
like ur eyebrows are nice that's not the app is it

here's the unaltered photo View attachment 1937888
@Bezel
@Erik-Jón
If I were you I'd stop focusing on being on here tbh since you're already above average, I remember seeing your before pic and you look entirely different. You short or something? is that why?

I don't really know how you would get that affect though, I don't really think fillers would do it
I naturally have very prominent cheekbones. you can see it in this pic.

20220627 181012

I've been masseter reducing for the past year since my masseters were significantly oversized and hid a lot of great features that are just now starting to be revealed. I haven't fully gotten them down yet, so who knows if I'll eventually get well-defined cheekbones from the reduction, but we'll see

I naturally have very prominent cheekbones. you can see it in this pic.

View attachment 1937901

I've been masseter reducing for the past year since my masseters were significantly oversized and hid a lot of great features that are just now starting to be revealed. I haven't fully gotten them down yet, so who knows if I'll eventually get well-defined cheekbones from the reduction, but we'll see
tbh changing your coloring would probably help you a lot more

If I were you I'd stop focusing on being on here tbh since you're already above average, I remember seeing your before pic and you look entirely different. You short or something? is that why?
Honestly, I just want to be a slayer. Dating apps aren't viable if you're not ridiculously good-looking, and they're my only real option

You have potential but you need drastic hard maxxes and this morph is a 3/10

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Honestly, I just want to be a slayer. Dating apps aren't viable if you're not ridiculously good-looking, and they're my only real option
the looks threshold isn't even that high on dating apps its just that you have a shit pheno

Damn goes to show how much pheno matters. You're high PSL but a MTN with med coloring mogs you SMV wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189