I have a good base and may even have Chad potential. Rate this slightly altered morph of me

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
To put it simply, your smv in this picture is like a female dog with female hunter eyes and a good jawline. Your psl is irrelevant when your phenotype is garbage and your psl here is shit too. Hollow cheeks and a too low gonion just screams low appeal

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deprived
You're already Chad

To put it simply, your smv in this picture is like a female dog with female hunter eyes and a good jawline. Your psl is irrelevant when your phenotype is garbage and your psl here is shit too. Hollow cheeks and a too low gonion just screams low appeal
OP has no harmony even in his morphs, not to mention this isn't a "slight morph" and would cost atleast 10k in surgery
It's finished I'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
OP has no harmony even in his morphs, not to mention this isn't a "slight morph" and would cost atleast 10k in surgery
It's finished I'm ngl
what is destroying his harmony? lower third too big?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21062
It's finished I'm ngl
10k is a low ball lol

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yes bro trust me bro I'm an expert of the female gaze in this forum

And if I was a women I would see you as a old dad
Uh huh. Does that matter for women my age?

It's finished I'm ngl
You know I mog. I have prominent cheekbones that are only not visible because I have large deep masseters which are slowly being reduced. Even if, worse case scenario, they're still not visible, fillers can easily get me there. Quit coping

My GA is similar to Henry Cavill

you literally look like walter white , unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
a younger walter white

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031_072842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031_072842_Chrome.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 0
Are you saying this morph is better?
run Dating apps experiments .

PSL doesn't matter if your SMV is low, people here worship jordan barret but his SMV is lower than his PSL rating

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 22780
Henrys is unideal and on one side its even lower which is worse.
Henry Cavill has extremely high appeal. Probably considered the most attractive man in Hollywood, currently. At least when he frauds his hairline

• +1
run Dating apps experiments .

PSL doesn't matter if your SMV is low, people here worship jordan barret but his SMV is lower than his PSL rating
I'll run a badoo experiment

• +1
Your skin looks like shit imo. Because you are so pale, every imperfection stands out

I used self tanner though:feelswhy:
Yeah maybe go for actual tanning. And Tretinoin is always a good looksmaxing option (tricky in combination with tanning tho ngl)

Henry Cavill has extremely high appeal. Probably considered the most attractive man in Hollywood, currently. At least when he frauds his hairline
Doesn matter dude his face is asymmetrical as fuck, does that mean its ideal?

Yeah maybe go for actual tanning. And Tretinoin is always a good looksmaxing option (tricky in combination with tanning tho ngl)
I'm looking into Melanotan

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
what level of the cheekbones filter did you use?

My goal is women. It doesn't bother me if I don't fit exacting PSL standards. As long as I have my pick of legs to enjoy

It's mainly one eye pointing in another direction that makes him look asymmetrical.

• +1
Maybe not to that extent but having defined cheekbones and better hollowing will still go a long way
Bones aren't your issue. Your overall harmony and pheno are holding you back.