I have a great product to sell

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I invented it. I just need to research and design more. Hire mechanical engineers for it.

Not gonna reveal the blueprint of the product though. But I know it will sell like hotcakes in India and all over the world.

I expect to earn 1 million rupees.

It's gonna be US $12 000.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Osie
Brutal for us who weren't born into money, I have a million dollar idea as well but will never put it into action since I don't have the funds to start it :feelswhy:

Brutal for us who weren't born into money, I have a million dollar idea as well but will never put it into action since I don't have the funds to start it :feelswhy:

PM the product idea. I'll take only 20% of the profits.

PM the product idea. I'll take only 20% of the profits.
It's an app but I'm keeping the idea locked away in my head just in case I ever win the lottery one day

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
It's an app but I'm keeping the idea locked away in my head just in case I ever win the lottery one day
Could pull a cheeky zuckerberg and ascend, you never know.

Yeah, best shot is finding investors if you've got it patented.

• +1
Could pull a cheeky zuckerberg and ascend, you never know.
yeah dk if I should spend a year learning how to code or hire a developer, the latter I can't afford atm since it would run me 100k+

• +1
yeah dk if I should spend a year learning how to code or hire a developer, the latter I can't afford atm since it would run me 100k+
Pythonmaxxing is deffo not cope, and if you're young graphic design is useful to learn as a side thing.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and DildoFaggins
If you have decent computational thinking and a mathy / logical thought process it shouldn't be too hard. (or so I hear anyway)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and DildoFaggins
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 47552
bhai ask for loan from any bank bhai

• +1