I have a hole in my heart. My life is definitely worse even than most of the people here.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Years of suffering, its unbelievable how a normal day where I just dont want to kill myself feels like an amazing day. lol. its insane how different of a world normies live in.

like legitimately i think i could count the amount of good days i had in the past 3 years on my fingers im quite confident in that

psychologically speaking, i am an abomination, i feel like i could explode at any minute. i want to hang myself very often, being a looks scientist is the hardest profession there is in this world, constant pain and agony from blackpill knowledge.

constant abandonment from friends, girls torturing me my whole life, death and suicide and mental illness everywhere in my family, its in my genetics very deeply at this point. theres nowhere to run from myself.

i can feel the weight of my heavy heart in the air of every breath i take. with every second of life the tide of my latent rage comes closer to its shore and one day a wave will rise when my patience ruptures.

if one thing could have gone right in my life i would be happy; just give me a neurotypical brain, or my oneitis, or any motivation for lifemaxxing, or something, just something, one thing and i can live but im sitting here with N O T H I N G.

my oneitis was definitely the worst thing thst happened in my life and its not even close, ignoring all suicides, death, torture i seen and felt, that was really what put the hole in my heart forever and brought me into complete agony and bereavment for years and i think it will never heal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, vaseqmoherad, justinzayn and 10 others
bro ur chadlite

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
he is
he dm'd me for a rating
hes legit chadlite, and thats at 20%bf
if he gets down to 12% he might reach chad or high tier chadlite

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
it doesnt really matter, u can see the points i made had nothing to do with looks anyways
you should have those things with your looks

he is
he dm'd me for a rating
Bruh I remember reading this nigga posts on Lookism and thinking he was a truecel

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, ascension, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
he is
he dm'd me for a rating
doesnt matter when ur family irl kts and have schizophrenia and ur friends r negative sentience weak minded normie faggots who dgaf, what should i do with my looks then go have sex with some whore? sure it will fix my life 🤣🤣 meanwhile my oneitis has hanged me by the neck :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bruh I remember reading this nigga posts on Lookism and thinking he was a truecel

Funny GIF
legit, i was relating with him and shit, then he dms me for a rating and i realise i get mogged yet again
he looks a tiny bit worse than your avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Danish_Retard
legit, i was relating with him and shit, then he dms me for a rating and i realise i get mogged yet again
he looks a tiny bit worse than your avi
u cant relate to me nigga u live in a household with 2 parents who care about u and provide for u u never faced homelessness or mental asylum in ur life but muh subchad its over

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
u cant relate to me nigga u live in a household with 2 parents who care about u and provide for u u never faced homelessness or mental asylum in ur life but muh subchad its over
@Pendejo u too faggot ass nigga u never seen a dead body in ur eyes u sheltered dog and u think ur life is something to deal with 🤣🤣

We are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Very legit post. It's mental trauma on another level, deeply ingrained in your personality, life-view at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 8608 and Salieri
HAhahah its over for us:lul::lul::lul::lul:, more you than me hahahahahha, we have to post our rantings in a looksmaxxing forum:lul::lul::lul::lul: we should ...... ourselves already:lul::lul::lul:
? tf r u sayinf nigga

wrong

only one

only because i dont share anything with anyone
i would get sent into one in an instant
u seen ur family hanging or foaming from mouth from pills i not think so have u been forced to the doctor for years n forced to take pills cuz of retard schizo family in mental ward (literally) plus u find 1 person u love unlike ur vacant family and friends but u r sent into 3 years isolation in ur room cuz ur so MENTALLY ILL I AN THE JOKER IEL U CANNOT JUDGE ME

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Accept its over, just LDAR😎
exacrly its over these fcking fgt fks trying ti downplay my suffering gaslighting me when i been through the life of an abused indian street dog beated and caged for LIFE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
@Pendejo hello u faghot fuck tell me abt ur life u pce of shit what have u been through? pce of shit fk

you should have those things with your looks
csnt believe tbis nigga told me i should ha e normal family without schizophrenia ward patients and rope victims cuz looks LOL!

someone rated me LTN anyways jfl u fckin pos ngrs on this forum FGTZ U CN NVR UNDERSTABD ME

csnt believe tbis nigga told me i should ha e normal family without schizophrenia ward patients and rope victims cuz looks LOL!
thats all cope having a gf is the only thing that matters
and u can get one cuz u look good
end of story

@Pendejo hello u faghot fuck tell me abt ur life u pce of shit what have u been through? pce of shit fk
:lul::lul:

I am not gonna tell you my life nigga, stop being an abused dog lol, death of relatives have never fazed me in the slightest.

:lul::lul:

I am not gonna tell you my life nigga, stop being an abused dog lol, death of relatives have never fazed me in the slightest.
dumbass retarded nigger u didnt see shit u spainish middle class fgt u keep beinf scared u know u r a lucky privilged FUCKING FAGGOT u had 1 grandma die at 85 y/o "desd family never fazed me" u keep hiding ur realiry u fucking privilged normiee FAGGOT NIGGER i got rates LTN by ither people too u act like
i have LOOKS when i been ABUSED bu STACIES AND BECKYS MY
ENITRE LIFE
thats all cope having a gf is the only thing that matters
and u can get one cuz u look good
end of story
thank u for rebealing ur trolling now i have 50% less anger BUT @Pendejo dumb FAGHOT NIGR
I WILL EXECUT UR famly AND WATCH US UFFR AND U WILL UNDERSTAND U SHLETERED NORMIE BOT FFCKCCKING PCE FO SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
thank u for rebealing ur trolling now i
im not trolling i think that unironically
i only give a shit about having a gf and maybe friends

im not trolling i think that unironically
i only give a shit about having a gf and maybe friends
u dont know its impossible to have froends when u cutted yor WIRST in class... french teacher i SHOWED HER MY BLOODY WRISTS ONE DAY IN CLASS from CUTTING IT WIth SCIZORS AND NOBODY TALKES TO ME EVr again beckys especially were even worse than STACIES THEY TREATED ME LIKE A FUCKING ZOO ANIMAL I COULDNT HAVE A fckiNG GF ANYwayz NVEMING THE RETARDED LOW IQ "FRIENDS"

im ALSO PHSYUCALL YCRIPPLED IRL with DISABILITY

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 13787
u dont know its impossible to have froends when u cutted yor WIRST in class... french teacher i SHOWED HER MY BLOODY WRISTS ONE DAY IN CLASS from CUTTING IT WIth SCIZORS AND NOBODY TALKES TO ME EVr again beckys especially were even worse than STACIES THEY TREATED ME LIKE A FUCKING ZOO ANIMAL I COULDNT HAVE A fckiNG GF ANYwayz NVEMING THE RETARDED LOW IQ "FRIENDS"
why did u do that
stupid move
ofc they wouldnt like you, you sabotaged yourself

why did u do that
stupid move
ofc they wouldnt like you, you sabotaged yourself
IM A REAL LIFE MENTAL CEL I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY AND PEOPLE WOULD FCKING LAUGH HOW IT WASNT FUNFCKING FUNNY I WAS RUINED IN MY BRAIN WITH MY EXPERIENCES IN LIFE SO ITS IVERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!! I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SABOTAGE ITS NOT MY FAULY I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO MYSELF I AM ANSOYXBOLOGUCAL ABOMINATION.

IM A REAL LIFE MENTAL CEL I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY AND PEOPLE WOULD FCKING LAUGH HOW IT WASNT FUNFCKING FUNNY I WAS RUINED IN MY BRAIN WITH MY EXPERIENCES IN LIFE SO ITS IVERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!
how would it be funny?
it makes no sense

how would it be funny?
it makes no sense
BCUZ ITS FUCKING FRENCH CLASS AND IM SHOWING THE TEACHER MY CUT WRIST I KNOW FOR A DACT HALF OF THE FUCKERS ON THIS FORUM WOULD THINK ITS FUNNY BUT THE dumb FFCKING NORMIES DIDNT HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I TRIED TI APOLOGIZE AND EXPLAIN AND IT ONLY MADE THIBGS WORSE WTF DO I SUPPOSED TO DO AFTER THIS???????

BCUZ ITS FUCKING FRENCH CLASS AND IM SHOWING THE TEACHER MY CUT WRIST I KNOW FOR A DACT HALF OF THE FUCKERS ON THIS FORUM WOULD THINK ITS FUNNY BUT THE dumb FFCKING NORMIES DIDNT HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I TRIED TI APOLOGIZE AND EXPLAIN AND IT ONLY MADE THIBGS WORSE WTF DO I SUPPOSED TO DO AFTER THIS???????
nobody would find it funny it was just retarded

i would get it if it was funny
but its not funny to anyone
WELL ITS NOT MY FCKING FAULT THEN IF I THINK THIS WAY DO I BELONG INSIDE THE BOSPITAL MAYBE BUT IT SO ITS notz myFCKING FAULT SO HOW DO U excpECT ME TO FIND A GF FROM InssdiIDE THE HOSPITAL
CHAIR INJECTED W/ SEDETIVES? ITS OVER !

WELL ITS NOT MY FCKING FAULT THEN IF I THINK THIS WAY DO I BELONG INSIDE THE BOSPITAL MAYBE BUT IT SO ITS notz myFCKING FAULT SO HOW DO U excpECT ME TO FIND A GF FROM InssdiIDE THE HOSPITAL
CHAIR INJECTED W/ SEDETIVES? ITS OVER !
just igmax and dm a girl and its ez
and your problems are all solved
meanwhile im ltn and cant get a gf, i have a worse life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
just igmax and dm a girl and its ez
and your problems are all solved
meanwhile im ltn and cant get a gf, i have a worse life
see ur just trollinf its so cringe its so FCKINF CRING IRONIC HOW U TOY WITH ME HUST LIK EVERYONE ELSE DID IN MY LIFE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
see ur just trollinf its so cringe its so FCKINF CRING IRONIC HOW U TOY WITH ME HUST LIK EVERYONE ELSE DID IN MY LIFE
im not trolling im ded srs i have a worse life
i wish i was chadlite like you

Dnr but most users can attest my suffering is beyond the scope of human understanding

Wow, this post is unbelievable and sad, especially considering OP is chadlite.

The Male spirit is in such a low place today.

• So Sad
Years of suffering, its unbelievable how a normal day where I just dont want to kill myself feels like an amazing day. lol. its insane how different of a world normies live in.

like legitimately i think i could count the amount of good days i had in the past 3 years on my fingers im quite confident in that

psychologically speaking, i am an abomination, i feel like i could explode at any minute. i want to hang myself very often, being a looks scientist is the hardest profession there is in this world, constant pain and agony from blackpill knowledge.

constant abandonment from friends, girls torturing me my whole life, death and suicide and mental illness everywhere in my family, its in my genetics very deeply at this point. theres nowhere to run from myself.

i can feel the weight of my heavy heart in the air of every breath i take. with every second of life the tide of my latent rage comes closer to its shore and one day a wave will rise when my patience ruptures.

if one thing could have gone right in my life i would be happy; just give me a neurotypical brain, or my oneitis, or any motivation for lifemaxxing, or something, just something, one thing and i can live but im sitting here with N O T H I N G.

my oneitis was definitely the worst thing thst happened in my life and its not even close, ignoring all suicides, death, torture i seen and felt, that was really what put the hole in my heart forever and brought me into complete agony and bereavment for years and i think it will never heal.
Just bbcmax bro

dnr but you have 4holes now excluding your ears and nose

• So Sad
it doesnt really matter, u can see the points i made had nothing to do with looks anyways
Yeah it's over for chadlites

Girls nowadays only go after guys with nice personalities...

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and Salieri
before you rope at least drug cope for a while. it gets boring and you will be back to crushing reality, but drug cope is at least 6 months of freedom before your brain adjusts and reminds you how shit life is.

• JFL
your oneitis rejected you and ur chadlite? its ovER for me

I lived on the street for 1 month because of drugs

• +1