I have a jobless neet roomate that fucks girls from tinder.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Just wanted to let it be known.
He's shorter than 6ft, literal neet, no car, no job, no money, the girl has taken them to dates.
he wants to be a streamer and that's his only goal in life. But yeah he fucks girls from tinder and has been on 5 or 6 tinder dates since the start of 2021 and has had a long term fuck buddy and has had 2 different girls here in 2 separate weeks. :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, reptiles and 3 others
Looks level?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Looks level?
Below average from my understanding. I don't feel comfortable posting the pictures here but his social media stuff gets no likes. it's forced soy smile. I've had mutliple friends both men and women compare his pictures to Shrek.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7580
how would you rate his tinder hookups?

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Below average from my understanding. I don't feel comfortable posting the pictures here but his social media stuff gets no likes. it's forced soy smile. I've had mutliple friends both men and women compare his pictures to Shrek.
Is he banging decent looking chicks tho. Anyone can get lays with fuglies and land whales

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Acnno and 4 others
Being low inhib is more important than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Kmscurry and 2 others
How's he getting Matches on Tinder then while being below Average. Must be an Ogre.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Cut tinder sloots open

how would you rate his tinder hookups?
I don't actually know, he hides them in his room, i never see them. there was one that was actually fairly attractive that drove from a state OVER to see him and SHE brought weed to smoke with him. The other ones. i can't ever see because they hide in his bedroom all weekend or they go out but she provides the ride and pays LOL. also, i'm gone 12+ a day every single day. because i actually go to school and have a job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Being low inhib is more important than looks
He's not even dark triad, just soy. all he knows is apex legends and tiktok videos.

How's he getting Matches on Tinder then while being below Average. Must be an Ogre.
I can't describe his looks, if i could post for a little bit and delete his pictures after a set amount of time i would. He's shorter than me but weighs more. So idfk.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Crap thread

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
@Biggdink @Chadeep but muh tinder is hard

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
Not that hard for a normal person to accomplish weirdo. 6 dates the whole year? Lol you realize it's October right?

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
u get them guys bro eventually they get over fucking rats and want higher quality

when he aims sky high tinder won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexAP, Solidcoin and 5 others
I don't actually know, he hides them in his room, i never see them. there was one that was actually fairly attractive that drove from a state OVER to see him and SHE brought weed to smoke with him. The other ones. i can't ever see because they hide in his bedroom all weekend or they go out but she provides the ride and pays LOL. also, i'm gone 12+ a day every single day. because i actually go to school and have a job.
Attractive girl making an effort for ugly broke guy ?? Woah
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Btw op are you in Canada ?

edit: you mentioned state instead of province so probably usa

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670, sytyl and 2 others
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

USA. Like i said, if i posted this guys pictures no one would believe me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Delusional if you fall for this redpill larp @volcelfatcel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, volcelfatcel, sytyl and 1 other person
he must have a good personality :hnghn:

Not that hard for a normal person to accomplish weirdo. 6 dates the whole year? Lol you realize it's October right?
no idea what that means. I literally mean he has been dating random tinder women since march 2021.

I myself only have about 11 tinder matches and 6 waiting and 5 i declined after I restarted mine in july MEGA LOL.:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 5786
i got tinder matches when rated as low tier normie:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 7580
Delusional if you fall for this redpill larp @volcelfatcel
you'll say I'm trolling but I've seen this shit with my own eyes man :ogre:
it's why I hate women so much they're so weak willed that they'll do anything (do anybody really) just to not be alone for a night

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 10615 and 4 others
he must have a good personality :hnghn:
His personality is gaming, tiktok, apex legends, getting mad a video games, sleeping in till 5pm everyday and uhhhhh.... complaining about everything and being fake nice so people can do him favors.

His personality is gaming, tiktok, apex legends, getting mad a video games, sleeping in till 5pm everyday and uhhhhh.... complaining about everything and being fake nice so people can do him favors.
sounds like a dark triad .org user

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 5786
it's why I hate women so much they're so weak willed that they'll do anything (do anybody really) just to not be alone for a night
Canada only my guy.

• JFL
Where are you from, and are they all uglier than him or looksmatched? (if you say they're better looking than him, and he's not ethnic, you're lying or can't rate women).

🖕Keep Gaslighting Incels here Chaddam.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Pythagoras
Where are you from, and are they all uglier than him or looksmatched? (if you say they're better looking than him, and he's not ethnic, you're lying or can't rate women).
Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14323
Ethnics get better looking girls who are mentally ill.

• JFL
🖕Keep Gaslighting Incels here Chaddam.
I am much better looking than one of my friends (he's acquaintance tbh I would never befriend someone like him (he slept with a guy just to try it out jfl)), but he gets stacey looking girls somehow, when I saw the girls he'd be dating any time I ran into him my face would turn into :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I swear girls here didn't get enough attention from their fathers and can't bare being alone for more than 2 hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pythagoras and Beetlejuice
He is asian?

schizomax.org

I am much better looking than one of my friends (he's acquaintance tbh I would never befriend someone like him (he slept with a guy just to try it out jfl)), but he gets stacey looking girls somehow, when I saw the girls he'd be dating any time I ran into him my face would turn into :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I swear girls here didn't get enough attention from their fathers and can't bare being alone for more than 2 hours
does he have a good personality

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5786 and sytyl

Yes but all your friends are betabuxers and this guy is 4/10 who is slaying while women paying for him. He is also below 6' which is around 5'8-5'9 max.

does he have a good personality
tbh yes, very open/friendly/joker style, he slept with a guy just to try it out and makes that a joking topic for example

Yes but all your friends are betabuxers and this guy is 4/10 who is slaying while women paying for him. He is also below 6' which is around 5'8-5'9 max.
not really my friend, and naw he's a bum, this was back in uni so no betabuxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5786
tbh yes, very open/friendly/joker style, he slept with a guy just to try it out and makes that a joking topic for example
:hnghn: does he tell girls

• Hmm...
I was wondering cause girls are usually disgusted by bisexual guys (they will have sex with gay guys though)

• Woah
I was wondering cause girls are usually disgusted by bisexual guys (they will have sex with gay guys though)
Cope @thecel Shaniquas because he's bisexual but (Chad Only):hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Muh classic 4'11 incapacitate friend who has cancer and addison syndrome and slaying like a madman
The 'I know a guy' theory strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Solidcoin and Pythagoras
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and BrendioEEE
Yes I knew a 5'2 athletemaxxed gook who was dating a 5'9 lightskinned Stacylite in school
You're Canadian right? Insane, place sounds worse than L.A.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars