I have a large amount of girls that want to fuck me (16M)

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
This post will basically state that, you don’t need to have certain features to pull women, you fucks are overdoing it and overthinking it.

Now, my story
A little backstory, I use to be the weird kid, I would always make weird ass jokes about girls and I was ugly as fuck, peak bulk so a little fat and had the worst appearance ever, maybe 3/10. Nowadays
I am a sophmore in high school, I’m half Asian half white although I have all the features of an Asian person. I am 6 foot three and have been going to the gym for 3 years and looksmaxxing since the summer of 23, I have loads of girls in my phone who hit me up or try and talk to me in an effort to try and get into a relationship with me. Like legit people I don’t even know on Snapchat just randomly start trying to have conversations with me like I know them or something. Now, I have a public profile showcasing some aspects of my life so this is another front where people can see my appearance. I’ll get maybe 3-4 search adds a week. I legit have girls who want to fuck me just because of my looks.

Now, I’m not boasting or being prideful, I’m simply showing you guys that it dosent matter what the fuck you are, you need to take the hand you are dealt in life and play it to the best of your ability, stop being a retard blackpiller, start IMPROVING, CAUSE WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT (at least the ones that put it the work and hours) Now I’m not some kike bullshiter, so I’ll attach proof below, they are Snapchat stickers that I have created using the remix method, just know that it’s never over for you, god is with you and we will make it.

IMG 3001
IMG 3004

Same mfs who rated me LTN will never believe this 😂

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
ON GODDDDDDDDDD :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Supernatueal
Good for you but dnrd tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, greywind, aleksander and 7 others
fakecel, no pic no care btw i can write snapchat texts too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Lookologist003, aleksander and 7 others
You’re so desired and attractive bro
Congrats

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Kizzoko, RTLBbc and 7 others
Is Yubo that easy?

Dnr no sex tape no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Klasik01, Patient A and 1 other person
This post will basically state that, you don’t need to have certain features to pull women, you fucks are overdoing it and overthinking it.

Now, my story
A little backstory, I use to be the weird kid, I would always make weird ass jokes about girls and I was ugly as fuck, peak bulk so a little fat and had the worst appearance ever, maybe 3/10. Nowadays
I am a sophmore in high school, I’m half Asian half white although I have all the features of an Asian person. I am 6 foot three and have been going to the gym for 3 years and looksmaxxing since the summer of 23, I have loads of girls in my phone who hit me up or try and talk to me in an effort to try and get into a relationship with me. Like legit people I don’t even know on Snapchat just randomly start trying to have conversations with me like I know them or something. Now, I have a public profile showcasing some aspects of my life so this is another front where people can see my appearance. I’ll get maybe 3-4 search adds a week. I legit have girls who want to fuck me just because of my looks.

Now, I’m not boasting or being prideful, I’m simply showing you guys that it dosent matter what the fuck you are, you need to take the hand you are dealt in life and play it to the best of your ability, stop being a retard blackpiller, start IMPROVING, CAUSE WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT (at least the ones that put it the work and hours) Now I’m not some kike bullshiter, so I’ll attach proof below, they are Snapchat stickers that I have created using the remix method, just know that it’s never over for you, god is with you and we will make it.

View attachment 2759873View attachment 2759876
not a single mtb in sight

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Egyptianmogger and Supernatueal
just be 6'3 Hapa theory

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
fakecel, no pic no care btw i can write snapchat texts too
You guys don’t know me personally I have no reason to lie, plus it’s sin

stopped reading at 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Ryldoo IS COPING, RTLBbc and 5 others
fucking stupid nigger ill fucking kill you, 6'3 half asian half white? thats what girls love the most you fucking retard holy shit use your brain for once, ''you need to take the hand you are dealt in life and play it to the best of your ability'' fucking idiot, everyone here is at most 5'7 and 4/10 facially what do you want them to do exactly? gym max with their shitty frame? skincare and chew a fucking towel to reach 4.4 facially? stupid nigger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Niggamaxxer, greywind and 8 others
fucking stupid nigger ill fucking kill you, 6'3 half asian half white? thats what girls love the most you fucking retard holy shit use your brain for once, ''you need to take the hand you are dealt in life and play it to the best of your ability'' fucking idiot, everyone here is at most 5'7 and 4/10 facially what do you want them to do exactly? gym max with their shitty frame?
Yes you faggot, that’s exactly what I want them to do, fuck else you gonna do cry and kill your self jfl?

fucking stupid nigger ill fucking kill you, 6'3 half asian half white? thats what girls love the most you fucking retard holy shit use your brain for once, ''you need to take the hand you are dealt in life and play it to the best of your ability'' fucking idiot, everyone here is at most 5'7 and 4/10 facially what do you want them to do exactly? gym max with their shitty frame?
@WishIwasChico the HAPA pill is too brutal for some

Tales from the baboon enclosure at Bangalore zoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, greywind, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Yes you faggot, that’s exactly what I want them to do, fuck else you gonna do cry and kill your self jfl?

where are all the hoes on snapchat trying to hookup with me??!! i did everything you told me :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind
Yeah bro most people here are 5'4 and ugly I wouldn't tell them to just be confident
That’s not what I’m saying, obviously you need to be confident but do what you can, there’s so much simple shit you can do to improve what you have, I know niggas under 5’5 and ugly that got HTBs

Nah. Believing that so many girls want to fuck you is just a @Supernatueal belief in your cae.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Supernatueal
Nah. Believing that so many girls want to fuck you is just a @Supernatueal belief in your cae.
That was clever I’ll give you that

• Love it
Reactions: Pakicel
That was clever I’ll give you that
You are too young to be on this site. Youngcels should be be out there NTmaxxing. Not rotting on here asking for rates

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
pm face/frame bro

no pic no care

Dnr sexhaver

Now, my story

u know none of these girls irl

What do you look like

how gl are you?

Now, my story

what do you lok like bro

Now, my story

k , just do you mind showing your face? . dont worry i dont have psl autism and wont call you ltn or shit , im just curious what do u look like

k , just do you mind showing your face? . dont worry i dont have psl autism and wont call you ltn or shit , im just curious what do u look like
Yeah you got snap?

Now, my story

This isn’t life fuel when what is getting you girls is your height and pheno, two things that are constants. How would it be life fuel if someone who is 4’11 and Indian reads this? What exactly that is changeable about a male that you figured out is helping incels here, your just fishing for compliments from ugly men, weird

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
DNRD you gay looser, why are u tryna flex a fake experience? I mog you brutally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, RTLBbc and fufurjde
This isn’t life fuel when what is getting you girls is your height and pheno, two things that are constants. How would it be life fuel if someone who is 4’11 and Indian reads this? What exactly that is changeable about a male that you figured out is helping incels here, your just fishing for compliments from ugly men, weird
hes LARPing

Now, my story

Ok,

I think your points are correct and a lot of people on this site do overdo it, but I think you should consider why you are getting some hate in this thread. First of all, you are 6 foot 3. Personally I think height is tertiary to looks and ethnicity but it is still important. Especially when you are a sophomore in highschool no less, who can still probably grow a bit. Second, both your word and other male's opinions about your looks on this site mean absolute jack shit, because you aren't trying to attract men, are you? The only opinions that matter is those of the opposite sex, because that is who you're trying to attract. Finally, you can't expect people to believe you over the internet when you don't provide really any proof both of what you look like or if these girls are even real. (Not saying I expect you to, I wouldn't do that over the internet either)

I'm not tryna take away anything from you, that your success is only down to genetics and luck, cause I have no doubt that you've done things to self improve and that has gotten you better results, and more power to you for that.

I just think it's a bit insulting to lump everybody that might not have as much dating success as you into being "retard blackpillers", because the fact that you are getting women you yourself said you dont even know trying to get in relationships with you is kind of proving everyone's point that you do have an advantage. And this is a group of people that already feel misunderstood by society and think that everyone is out to get them, and doing stuff like that just adds to the problem.

I can only suggest having a bit more humility, of course you are young so this will come with age, but try to understand that some people have it harder than you, that's all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ottomancel
frfr no cap on god on my mama rizza boyo

Ok,

I think your points are correct and a lot of people on this site do overdo it, but I think you should consider why you are getting some hate in this thread. First of all, you are 6 foot 3. Personally I think height is tertiary to looks and ethnicity but it is still important. Especially when you are a sophomore in highschool no less, who can still probably grow a bit. Second, both your word and other male's opinions about your looks on this site mean absolute jack shit, because you aren't trying to attract men, are you? The only opinions that matter is those of the opposite sex, because that is who you're trying to attract. Finally, you can't expect people to believe you over the internet when you don't provide really any proof both of what you look like or if these girls are even real. (Not saying I expect you to, I wouldn't do that over the internet either)

I'm not tryna take away anything from you, that your success is only down to genetics and luck, cause I have no doubt that you've done things to self improve and that has gotten you better results, and more power to you for that.

I just think it's a bit insulting to lump everybody that might not have as much dating success as you into being "retard blackpillers", because the fact that you are getting women you yourself said you dont even know trying to get in relationships with you is kind of proving everyone's point that you do have an advantage. And this is a group of people that already feel misunderstood by society and think that everyone is out to get them, and doing stuff like that just adds to the problem.

I can only suggest having a bit more humility, of course you are young so this will come with age, but try to understand that some people have it harder than you, that's all.
niggers in africa r starving stop eating food u selfish fuck

others suffering doesnt matter fuck em

u getting hate cuz u sound like a larp and none of these girls sucked ur dick

post face pics or gtfo

only thing worse than indians is larpers

If you have so much attention you should send a sextape to make it believable. Otherwise it comes of as larp.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
getting ethnic girls when you have a superior pheno to them doesn’t count

niggers in africa r starving stop eating food u selfish fuck

others suffering doesnt matter fuck em

u getting hate cuz u sound like a larp and none of these girls sucked ur dick

post face pics or gtfo

only thing worse than indians is larpers
Did u mean to reply to OP?

Classic greycel realises girls at his age have 0 standards and thinks it applies to all age ranges.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad