I have a little feminine nose : is it over ?

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
IMG 2416 1

God must have been drunk when he created me or there was some serious mixing in my genealogy.

Despite being 100% black I have a caucasoid nasal angle, however the projection of the base is lowtier (my nose doesn't go beyond my lips) and the tip is upturned like a little slut.

The best rhino surgeon in my country charges 12K for an ethnic rhino to extend nose projection. That's way too much for what I consider as a minor failo.

As for the chin, I already have a genioplasty programmed in 2 months with a 13mm advancement for my nigger recessed chin.

Is it over ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and szolliontaraelis
It's upturned like that because your upper maxilla is more forward grown than a crocodile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
View attachment 1950113

God must have been drunk when he created me or there was some serious mixing in my genealogy.

Despite being 100% black I have a caucasoid nasal angle, however the projection of the base is lowtier (my nose doesn't go beyond my lips) and the tip is upturned like a little slut.

The best rhino surgeon in my country charges 12K for an ethnic rhino to extend nose projection. That's way too much for what I consider as a minor failo.

As for the chin, I already have a genioplasty programmed in 2 months with a 13mm advancement for my nigger recessed chin.

Is it over ?
No you have a good nose for a black man but you need a bimax like a priest needs a blowjob.

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, BoneDensity and 1 other person
No you have a good nose for a black man but you need a bimax like a priest needs a blowjob.
I went to see 2 maxillofacial surgeons and both rejected the idea of a bimax, they both concluded that it was only a chin problem.

You need jaw surgery not rhino, your nose looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 17920
that’s not too upturned

I went to see 2 maxillofacial surgeons and both rejected the idea of a bimax, they both concluded that it was only a chin problem.
Don’t let them gaslight you, ortho said the same stupid shit to me

Nah your noise aint even that bad. Look at other looksmaxxing methods

View attachment 1950113

Is it over ?
Ah man when I clicked on this post I expected a twinky Swedish boy and instead I got a giga nigger with a double barrel shotgun for a nose
Its All So Tiresome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
I can tell just from your side profile that you have class 2 malocclusion. From the front, you might also have short face syndrome (SFS)

You’d benefit from a bimax with maxilla downgrafting and clockwise rotation.

Attachments

• 9D418C02-2D6D-4209-8BE0-1883B52FE89B.jpeg
    9D418C02-2D6D-4209-8BE0-1883B52FE89B.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
he doesnt need bimax

View attachment 1950113

Is it over ?
Your weak/atrophied face has almost nothing to do with your genetics. You grew up eating a soft, processed diet so you didn’t chew your skull into shape.

That's not a recessed jaw by the way, I think the projection seems less than ideal because of the submental fat and lose skin.

This should be resolved during the genio as I also asked for a submental lipo. The 13mm chin projection should also help having a perfectly defined and projected jaw.

I thank God everyday for not giving me a shit skull

atleast you're getting genio bro
proud of you

You have to transition goy oy vey!

Mine is even more feminine than yours whilist my face is even more dismorphic than yours, and it's fine tbh. No decent surgeon will perform rhinoplasty on such a nose because it's considered "ideal" by western standards

Unironically my upturned nose is the biggest striking feature i have because more often than not girls praise my nose and some even ask if i did rhino

If console yourself such upturned nose is very characteristic of those who have an very foward growth dog maxilla's.

And your nose looks good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Your nose looks good

Your lower jaw and chin is the problem

You need jaw surgery (bsso) in many cases they do lefort 1 for functional reasons but no need to move your upper jaw.
You also need genioplasty if you want more of a Caucasoid chin