i have a lot of rage inside me due to being a trucel subhuman and i will release it on all of you miserable mutts

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
I dont care about anything now. my actions = NO conseqences. Even mods dont care about me. i wreck havoc and make others feel suicidal. it is impossible for me to feel bullied here and irl because i have already recieved the harshest punishment of all time - being born a utter subhuman (im not a manlet though so its alright). nothing matters to me and i will ensure that all of you feel pain!!

im on drugs

When you are unchained from undisputed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
U alright lol

This is not your usual posting style

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
kill them all bro

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Fbi

When you are unchained from undisputed
CRINGE AT THIS AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN UTTER SUBHUMAN RAPED ABUSED DOG BUILDING UP HIS PISSWEAK CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I WAS NEVER CHAINED YOU DEFORMED EARTHWORM MANLET CUCK. I AM HOLDING THE CHAIN THAT IS AROUND YOUR 5 INCH NECK AND I WILL TORTURE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WHILE RAPING THEM INTO SUBMISSION WHILE YOU ARE CRYING IN THE CORNER WAITING FOR YOUR TURN. NEVER FORGET THIS. I WILL LIGHT YOUR FAMILY UP AND FEED THEM TO THE STRAY DOGS IN YOUR PITYFUL THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. KILL YOURSELF, YOU WORTHLESS NASTY INFERIOR BUG SON OF RABID ETHNIC WHORE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
“Even mods don’t care about me”

Mods: u sure about that?