I have a method of manifestation that just might work....I know y'all don't believe in this, but just listen....

Goingtokillmyself

Goingtokillmyself

Iron
I think I should start with this: I am the most skeptical motherfucker you'll ever meet. I don't believe in anything unless I experience or see it. I don't even believe in God.

Getting that out of the way let's start.

First of all, you should know everything there is to know about these before even reading this post: Manifestation, Theta State of Mind, Subliminals, The Gateway Tapes, Law of Attraction, Neville Goddard, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Affirmations, The Silva Method. Take a day or two. Read everything there is to know about these topics, and come back here. I promise you, you won't regret it. And before you say all this is bullshit, most of these have been proven by science, especially Law of Attraction, Theta and the Gateway Tapes. There are videos online on physicists proving that Law of Attraction works, using peer-reviewed Quantum Physics. Watch them before judging.

Know everything, and I mean everything there is to know about all of this. Then, and only then, come back here. I cannot help you if you've not done that first.

Let's start
Y'all ever heard of subliminals? I don't believe in them. What I mean to say is, I don't believe in them as they are now because of the way they are created. You can't even remotely hear the affirmations; they're sped up to 10x and turned down to very low volume. And therefore, you have no fucking clue what the affirmations are saying. If you can't even understand WHAT you're listening to, how are you supposed to manifest it? But I think I might have a method to improve upon this concept. I have no idea if this method has already been created, but I have spent a lot of time searching methods of manifestation, and found nothing resembling this. This is entirely untested, so I don't know if this will work. Let me know what you think.

Pre-requisite knowledge/skills to get this to work(hopefully):

1)Practice in meditation: Experience in meditation will go a long way. Will help in controlling your emotions(extremely important!) and your thoughts(also extremely important).

2)Theory for this project: What I'm basing this project on is the concept of repetition. You repeat something again and again until it becomes natural to say that it is actually true. The goal of this project is to first reach the Theta State of Mind and then get the repetition of the affirmations going after reaching it. If you follow Dr. Joe Dispenza, you know that the Theta state of mind is where we can program our subconscious, and that is ultimately our goal, because that is what manifests things.

3)Complete the Gateway Process till you get to Focus 15: If you don't know what this is, do yourself a favour and research on this. Practicing the gateway tapes till you get to Focus 15, which is that trance-like state, will help you get consistent with reaching the Theta state of mind.

Here's what I did:

1. I took a binaural beat of 6 hertz. Take anything from 4-7 hz, as that will help you get your brain into the theta state. You can also take one of the tapes from the Gateway Process.
  2. I recorded the time it took me to reach the theta state with these binaural beats. It takes me approximately 30 minutes to get into this trance-like state. You may have to figure out on your own how long it takes you to reach this, because everyone is different.
  3. I recorded the binaural beat for a whole hour. As I said before, I reach the Theta state in 30 minutes. So, after 30 minutes, I overlaid the beat with some affirmations that you can clearly hear and understand, but also soft enough that it won't snap you out of your trance. It needs to have that balance.
  4. In conclusion, the binaural goes on for a whole 60 minutes, but the affirmations start after 30 minutes have passed to allow you to get into that state first.
  5. After your meditation is complete, you need to feel happy for the rest of the day as if your goal has already been accomplished. I know y'all know this one already, but it is of the utmost importance. Though, I think this step is the most difficult step, so if someone can help me with this, I'll be grateful.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, ascendedmark, Skywalker and 5 others
wont do shit. Either go sunil richardson or do ray peat

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
not a single molecule

if it doesnt ascend looks then i dont want it

Female detected get banned

who tf said it doesn't?
i'm half kidding. i believe in manifestation, i just feel defeated today bc i thought i ascended since last year. ive been manifesting since then and i thought i improved my looks a lot through that but i came on here to get rated and the rates are no better than they were before

i'm half kidding. i believe in manifestation, i just feel defeated today bc i thought i ascended since last year. ive been manifesting since then and i thought i improved my looks a lot through that but i came on here to get rated and the rates are no better than they were before
most people here are jealous incels who want to take other people down. If you think you improved, I'm pretty sure it must be true. Trust yourself before anyone else. Still have doubts, you can PM me.

Follow a progressive goal structure so u build the faith for big goals

• +1
Reactions: med and Goingtokillmyself
most people here are jealous incels who want to take other people down. If you think you improved, I'm pretty sure it must be true. Trust yourself before anyone else. Still have doubts, you can PM me.
Just be confident bro :soy: UnironicallyI saw a study proving this somewhat true

What would you say, would it work with aphantasia?

Sunil aka the hand of GOD

World Cup Football GIF by FIFA
Hand Of God Goodbye GIF by Tether

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I think I should start with this: I am the most skeptical motherfucker you'll ever meet. I don't believe in anything unless I experience or see it. I don't even believe in God.

First of all, you should know everything there is to know about these before even reading this post: Manifestation, Theta State of Mind, Subliminals, The Gateway Tapes, Law of Attraction, Neville Goddard, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Affirmations, The Silva Method. Take a day or two. Read everything there is to know about these topics, and come back here. I promise you, you won't regret it. And before you say all this is bullshit, most of these have been proven by science, especially Law of Attraction, Theta and the Gateway Tapes. There are videos online on physicists proving that Law of Attraction works, using peer-reviewed Quantum Physics. Watch them before judging.

Know everything, and I mean everything there is to know about all of this. Then, and only then, come back here. I cannot help you if you've not done that first.

Let's start
Y'all ever heard of subliminals? I don't believe in them. What I mean to say is, I don't believe in them as they are now because of the way they are created. You can't even remotely hear the affirmations; they're sped up to 10x and turned down to very low volume. And therefore, you have no fucking clue what the affirmations are saying. If you can't even understand WHAT you're listening to, how are you supposed to manifest it? But I think I might have a method to improve upon this concept. I have no idea if this method has already been created, but I have spent a lot of time searching methods of manifestation, and found nothing resembling this. This is entirely untested, so I don't know if this will work. Let me know what you think.

1)Practice in meditation: Experience in meditation will go a long way. Will help in controlling your emotions(extremely important!) and your thoughts(also extremely important).

2)Theory for this project: What I'm basing this project on is the concept of repetition. You repeat something again and again until it becomes natural to say that it is actually true. The goal of this project is to first reach the Theta State of Mind and then get the repetition of the affirmations going after reaching it. If you follow Dr. Joe Dispenza, you know that the Theta state of mind is where we can program our subconscious, and that is ultimately our goal, because that is what manifests things.

3)Complete the Gateway Process till you get to Focus 15: If you don't know what this is, do yourself a favour and research on this. Practicing the gateway tapes till you get to Focus 15, which is that trance-like state, will help you get consistent with reaching the Theta state of mind.

Here's what I did:

1. I took a binaural beat of 6 hertz. Take anything from 4-7 hz, as that will help you get your brain into the theta state. You can also take one of the tapes from the Gateway Process.
  2. I recorded the time it took me to reach the theta state with these binaural beats. It takes me approximately 30 minutes to get into this trance-like state. You may have to figure out on your own how long it takes you to reach this, because everyone is different.
  3. I recorded the binaural beat for a whole hour. As I said before, I reach the Theta state in 30 minutes. So, after 30 minutes, I overlaid the beat with some affirmations that you can clearly hear and understand, but also soft enough that it won't snap you out of your trance. It needs to have that balance.
  4. In conclusion, the binaural goes on for a whole 60 minutes, but the affirmations start after 30 minutes have passed to allow you to get into that state first.
  5. After your meditation is complete, you need to feel happy for the rest of the day as if your goal has already been accomplished. I know y'all know this one already, but it is of the utmost importance. Though, I think this step is the most difficult step, so if someone can help me with this, I'll be grateful.
schizoid ass activities

Let's start

Here's what I did:

bookmarked just in case

Let's start

Here's what I did:

People really shit on subliminals

but completely disregard the placebo theory. Oh well.

I have one successful story with manifestation but I'm still pretty skeptical

Let's start

Here's what I did:

dnrd crystal boy

Let's start

Here's what I did:

definition of cope….

using drugs + achieving a goal + affirmations works for me

Let's start

3) Complete el Proceso de Entrada hasta llegar al Enfoque 15: Si no sabe qué es esto, hágase un favor e investigue sobre esto. Practicar las cintas de entrada hasta llegar al Enfoque 15, que es ese estado similar al trance, le ayudará a ser coherente para alcanzar el estado mental Theta.

Esto es lo que hice:

1. Tomé un latido binaural de 6 hercios. Tome cualquier valor entre 4 y 7 hz, ya que eso le ayudará a que su cerebro entre en el estado theta. También puede tomar una de las cintas del Proceso Gateway.
  2. Grabé el tiempo que me llevó alcanzar el estado theta con estos latidos binaurales. Me toma aproximadamente 30 minutos entrar en este estado de trance. Es posible que tengas que calcular por tu cuenta cuánto tiempo te llevará alcanzarlo, porque cada persona es diferente.
  3. Grabé el ritmo binaural durante una hora entera. Como dije antes, llego al estado Theta en 30 minutos. Entonces, después de 30 minutos, superpuse el ritmo con algunas afirmaciones que puedes escuchar y entender claramente, pero también lo suficientemente suaves como para que no te saquen del trance. Necesita tener ese equilibrio.
  4. En conclusión, el binaural continúa durante 60 minutos completos, pero las afirmaciones comienzan después de que hayan pasado 30 minutos para permitirle entrar en ese estado primero.
  5. Una vez completada la meditación, debes sentirte feliz por el resto del día como si tu objetivo ya se hubiera logrado. Sé que ya lo conocéis, pero es de suma importancia. Sin embargo, creo que este paso es el más difícil, así que si alguien puede ayudarme con esto, se lo agradeceré.
BULLSHITTTTT JFL

Can't help you if your IQ's too low
bro you're literally convincing us to believe in fucking subliminals and still have the audacity to attack someone with 'low iq' lmao what are you ? a 15 yo girl

Let's start

Here's what I did:

“Erm I don’t believe in God but I believe in YouTube subliminals and chronically online child molesters”

in hell swerk GIF