• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, aerooooo, Imretarded? and 19 others
Everything about you is unideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Luffymaxxing, N1666 and 8 others
Didn't you get arrested when having a public meltdown.

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo, N1666, Lukkas and 1 other person
Thank you @RichmondBread, very cool

You‘re too old for this stuff

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichmondBread, Deleted member 64865 and fuse
looking like that after 5 years on .org is crazy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, ElTruecel, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
That isn't a good picture I was just using it to show my canthal tilt.

you're ugly and one eye is neutral, other one is negatively tilted

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and RichmondBread
You’re 44 my guy. What you doing here?

They are both neutral. I have an Alpine look but I'm not ugly.
you're right eye is clearly negative, but it doesn't matter since you're sub5 even with pct

• Hmm...
Reactions: RichmondBread
you're right eye is clearly negative, but it doesn't matter since you're sub5 even with pct
that's not accurate. You can see how the line is straight. Not sub 5 esp for my age but I am not anywhere near my looks max progress yet. Only a year in.

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and moreroidsmoredates
Why are you on this website gramps

• WTF
Also I have hooded eyes, which are more ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and moreroidsmoredates
that's not accurate. You can see how the line is straight. Not sub 5 esp for my age but I am not anywhere near my looks max progress yet. Only a year in.
Looksmaxxing at 44, call it a day.

You should’ve been married and have had grown up kids by now who actually should’ve been looksmaxxing.

Looksmaxxing at 44, call it a day.

You should’ve been married and have had grown up kids by now who actually should’ve been looksmaxxing.
No the older you get the more important. Makes no sense when you're 17. I am looking for a Christian virgin woman in her 30s to impregnate.

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo, BullyofAlphaBitches and smallman
Everything you said is wrong jfl

You don't have neutral ct at all

And neutral isnt ideal, pct is (especially if its masc pct)

• WTF
Everything you said is wrong jfl

You don't have neutral ct at all

And neutral isnt ideal, pct is (especially if its masc pct)
yes they are definitely neutral with partially hooded eyes and good eye area. It's my best feature. Neutral is ideal.
PCT looks Oriental and slanty and Negative is Jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
No the older you get the more important. Makes no sense when you're 17. I am looking for a Christian virgin woman in her 30s to impregnate.
You’re on here since 2019 and still fat as fuck and you call yourself a “looksmaxxer”

What a joke

• WTF
yes they are definitely neutral with partially hooded eyes and good eye area. It's my best feature. Neutral is ideal.
PCT looks Oriental and slanty and Negative is Jewish.

Fr bro, delon is very oriental looking jfl

You have very slight pct (around 1 to 1.5 degrees), which does look neutral, but technically isn't. Actual neutral ct (e.g. Jacob Elordi) looks negative and droopy, and is very unideal. But your ct is still unideal, altho not terrible.

Your eye area is avg af, nothing stands out. Plus you look brachy so bloating descends you hard.
If your eyes were actually striking and good, you'd be similar psl wise to fat DiCaprio. But in reality, he mogs you to Mumbai.

Last edited:

Everyone on here just gets uglier and frauds more as time goes on.

You think any incels on here are becoming Chads by losing 5 kg and mewing? ROFLMAO

You think any of the "Chads" on here age like wine?

Amnesia spends months working on his "impressive" (frauded) pics to dump here.

Crisick has always been sub 7 and frauded from day 1 of his cope game.

Nobody really "improves" on here, they just fraud or roid and build muscles.

Whoever "looks great" in time from when they started first posting is almost guaranteed to be frauding somehow.

OP isn't not improving due to negligence, he is showing you that without frauding you rarely "improve" significantly on .org

And that is fucking facts that very few on here will admit to nor accept.

Last edited:
Everyone on here just gets uglier and frauds more as time goes on.

You think any incels on here are becoming Chads by losing 5 kg and mewing? ROFLMAO

You think any of the "Chads" on here age like wine?

Amnesia spends months working on his "impressive" (frauded) pics to dump here.

Crisick has always been sub 7 and frauded from day 1 of his cope game.

Nobody really "improves" on here, they just fraud or roid and build muscles.

Whoever "looks great" in time from when they started first posting is almost guaranteed to be frauding somehow.

OP isn't not improving due to negligence, he is showing you that without frauding you rarely "improve" significantly on .org

And that is fucking facts that very few on here will admit to nor accept.
That picture is not my true looks currently. It was to show my Canthal tilt. I never fraud my pictures, but most even "good looking" chads do. Actually. females in my presence give positive vibes to me and I respond naturally but when they find out I live with my dad somehow that's a turn off for them. I can tell females when they find men repulsive. With me they are generally positive and touch me quite a bit. I am also autistic which sucks but true that I am stuck with that. But to say I look bad. I have looked a lot worse than this actually. My progress has been made in terms of skills and learning how to eat better and I also have changed my body comp.

Untitled Project

• Woah
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
View attachment 2814839

Fr bro, delon is very oriental looking jfl

You have very slight pct (around 1 to 1.5 degrees), which does look neutral, but technically isn't. Actual neutral ct (e.g. Jacob Elordi) looks negative and droopy, and is very unideal. But your ct is still unideal, altho not terrible.

Your eye area is avg af, nothing stands out. Plus you look brachy so bloating descends you hard.
If your eyes were actually striking and good, you'd be similar psl wise to fat DiCaprio. But in reality, he mogs you to Mumbai.
It all boils down to I'm too FAT. But I have lost 25 lbs since September and I have looked uglier than I do now.. So for my age group you can't say I'm horribly unattractive. Facial fat hides my natural bones and features. Also my eyes are not blue so that is a minus, but my eye area is OKAY. I'm not Brachy (short) I am average height- 5'11. But I do look Alpine so my features are softer.

Last edited:
  • JFL

That picture is not my true looks currently. It was to show my Canthal tilt. I never fraud my pictures, but most even "good looking" chads do. Actually. females in my presence give positive vibes to me and I respond naturally but when they find out I live with my dad somehow that's a turn off for them. I can tell females when they find men repulsive. With me they are generally positive and touch me quite a bit. I am also autistic which sucks but true that I am stuck with that. But to say I look bad. I have looked a lot worse than this actually. My progress has been made in terms of skills and learning how to eat better and I also have changed my body comp.

View attachment 2814866

I agree with Chads frauding.

But nah man, even lean your face will not look past a 5/10 MAX without surgeries.

I agree with Chads frauding.

But nah man, even lean your face will not look past a 5/10 MAX without surgeries.
you can see on video I have immaculate skin and good side profile

• Ugh..
you can see on video I have immaculate skin and good side profile

You aren't irredeemably ugly and far from hideous obviously but you'll never ascend past LTN-MTN without surgery.

You also have one of the worst phenos for sex appeal which does not help you either.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
2.5 PSL MAX

• WTF
I look like Dale Midkiff actor

16-mind-blowing-facts-about-dale-midkiff-1696906072.jpg

You aren't irredeemably ugly and far from hideous obviously but you'll never ascend past LTN-MTN without surgery.

You also have one of the worst phenos for sex appeal which does not help you either.
No I am a HTN.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and ElTruecel
I don't see any of my detractors posting their pictures.