I have a new found appreciation for this song lately

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I feel as though the things I spent so much time concerned over really is trivial shit
I feel as though I am becoming aware of my own mortality, I no longer think I am invincible or that something unfortunate could never happen to me (eg. instant, unexpected death) and I'm okay with it

For the first time I am actually properly working towards my goals rather than feeling a sense of agony that they seem so far in the distance.
If I don't reach them it will not matter, I can actually say I am happy with nothing other than being able to afford food and shelter from working at something I enjoy with nobody to answer to.
There is no longer a sense of urgency about finding a girl to form any kind of relationship with
I have gone this long without forming any meaningful relationship with a girl and I believe I have passed the threshold to where the desire has just burned itself out
Like I could live another 70 years with no intimacy and I would not crave it a fraction as much as I have for the past 10 years of my life

Will I continue to have more liberating revelations like this as I age? @oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn