I have a oneitis

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I never thought I’d ever have a oneitis again but it’s happened. There’s this girl who is in most of classes who looks around 17 and has an angel skull with compact midface, cute brown heart shaped eyes, tanned skin, beautiful long brown hair and she looks like a white ethnic, like a mix of Italian and Spanish or something. She’s around 5’3 and nice slender with perfect mix of high E and Low E body traits. She’s not like the other basic, high tier, aryan girls. She has an extremely high trust face and I want to wrestle with her in bed cause she looks so easy and naive and innocent.

She also always smiles and doesn’t even look disgusted when she’s around me cause she’s overdosed on dopamine. She always wears a singlet with a bit of cleavage with strapping on the back. She’s very skinny and has perfect smooth tanned skinny legs and a nice tight ass, and she has amazingly perky B cups I estimate which is great for her body type.

She also catches my bus and unfortunately she doesn’t get off at my spot but at least I can be near her in classes AND ON THE BUS. My urge to fuck her and LTR is too immense, I shake with sexual frustration when I’m around her and I’m too high inhib to check her out more than once a lesson. She’s maybe PSL 5.5 but she’s exactly my type but I know it’s impossible to get her. I wish I could clone her and fuck her everyday and have her as a wife and have half clone half human children. This is too much for me, having to show my subhuman face and height to her everyday and disappointing her. I fucking hate her but I want her so badly. What do I do bro’s?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Eva Cudmore, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Vermilioncore, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
You only hate her because you don’t meet her standards; but try to talk to her man

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Didn't read

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
You only hate her because you don’t meet her standards; but try to talk to her man
just lol I wrote this cause I’m on no fap and my dick is about to explode, it’s literally swelling cause there’s so much cum. I’m not usually this cucked. If I coom, I’ll forget her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and EthnicelAscension
Not one pixel

just lol I wrote this cause I’m on no fap and my dick is about to explode, it’s literally swelling cause there’s so much cum. I’m not usually this cucked. If I coom, I’ll forget her.
Coom then

This can end only one way: you have to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: bossman
This can end only one way: you have to rope
orthognathic surgery will make me PSL 5.5 and forward head posture correction and rhinoplasty. Start of next year and I ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
"she’s exactly my type" = u want something
"I know it’s impossible to get her" = u reject urself
"I wish I could clone her and fuck her everyday and have her as a wife" = u cope

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Be careful oneitis on looksnax always ends in tragedy

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Yea no. It’s just extreme sexual attraction. I will coom and it’ll be all good. Nofap, if done for too long can make you cucked. Jfl at me writing a gay paragraph about a fucking female. I want to cut my balls off.
"she’s exactly my type" = u want something
"I know it’s impossible to get her" = u reject urself
"I wish I could clone her and fuck her everyday and have her as a wife" = u cope
I will find a 200 IQ Indian doctor and illegally somehow clone her by using her nucleus or something.

• Love it
Yea no. It’s just extreme sexual attraction. I will coom and it’ll be all good. Nofap, if done for too long can make you cucked. Jfl at me writing a gay paragraph about a fucking female. I want to cut my balls off.
I had the same feeling about my dorm neighbor and she was basically living in my head rent free for about 3 months straight. That only stopped because I realized she also had attraction towards me but wasn’t going to make the first move. I think she thinks I don’t like her but I’m focusing on GymMaxxing and hitting her up later since the attraction will obviously go up

Be careful oneitis on looksnax always ends in tragedy
I actually don’t have one, I just sperged out cause I’m high on meds. There are like 15 girls I want to fuck the shit out of but today this girl made my dick want to leave my pants and cover her entire body in cum.
I had the same feeling about my dorm neighbor and she was basically living in my head rent free for about 3 months straight. That only stopped because I realized she also had attraction towards me but wasn’t going to make the first move. I think she thinks I don’t like her but I’m focusing on GymMaxxing and hitting her up later since the attraction will obviously go up
how did you know she had attraction towards you? She never made a move so how did you know?

• Love it
i wish i could find a girl i genuinely want. although i see hot girls i don't desire to be with them.

If she's that good looking, chances are she gets hit on about 15 times a day on average (that's 5475 times a year), out of all those times, there gotta be at least ONE Chad who hit on her and she went with it, sucking his veiny big cock. You get it? No innocence, don't live in fantasy boyo. That's why oneitis are bad. You don't know shit about her, and you're trying to fill your lack of information by projecting your ideals into her.

Even if she really was some HQNP cutie, does that give you the guarantee that she'll ever feel the same way for you? That's why you gotta break your fantasy as soon as you can. Next time you see her, make a move. The sooner you'll have an answer the better. That's how you get over a oneitsis, by facing reality. She'll probably reject you, especially if you're a subhuman, but at least you won't waste years of fantasizing about her and ignoring girls that actually are interested by you.

Gl.