I have a pea sized lump on the side of my neck, its over

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Noo i don't want to die fuarkk, i got these two lumps under my chin 4 months ago and now i feel this other lump on my left size wtf. They are all small tho like 2cm, brutal cortisol spike now, i have read that the immunosuppressive meds im taking increase risk of lymphoma by 250% (same increase that cigarettes have for lung cancer btw), its over for me, my only cope is that lymphoma has 90% survival rate

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, ChristianChad and 6 others
Fuck, why do you have to get cancer? I wish it was some random foid instead, they actually deserve it.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Mewton, faggotchadlite and 3 others
my only cope is that lymphoma has 90% survival rate
Pretty sure only for lymphoma hodgkin (which you don't tend to get from immunosuppressive) but a more brutal and rare one, especially in young adults.

Sorry bro. even tho you'll be fine...i think.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Fuck, why do you have to get cancer? I wish it was some random foid instead, they actually deserve it.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
I hope it isn't lmao, i don't have other symptoms i guess like night sweating, but what on earth could it be fuck...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pretty sure only for lymphoma hodgkin (which you don't tend to get from immunosuppressive) but a more brutal and rare one, especially in young adults.

Sorry bro. even tho you'll be fine...i think.
Fr? Brutal wtf, i need to stop these meds then why didn't the jew doctors tell me this

• Love it
Meanwhile chad isn't balding, doesn't have a single health problem despite eating garbage and drinking every night. Truly we live on nightmare difficulty. I'm sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ChristianChad, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Fr? Brutal wtf, i need to stop these meds then why didn't the jew doctors tell me this
Yes, but it's rare as fuck. you hear this huge bumps of '250% bro!' in reality it's like 0.04% more chance or some shit.

• +1
Noo i don't want to die fuarkk, i got these two lumps under my chin 4 months ago and now i feel this other lump on my left size wtf. They are all small tho like 2cm, brutal cortisol spike now, i have read that the immunosuppressive meds im taking increase risk of lymphoma by 250% (same increase that cigarettes have for lung cancer btw), its over for me, my only cope is that lymphoma has 90% survival rate
:feelswhy:

Meanwhile chad isn't balding, doesn't have a single health problem despite eating garbage and drinking every night. Truly we live on nightmare difficulty. I'm sorry bro
Chad eats like utter shit, doesn't sleep, smokes 40 ciggs a day, and still health mogs. Meanwhile i eat muh healthy, sleep enough and probably dying right now, truly nature despises us ngl :feelsgood:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, White Swordsman, Mewton and 2 others
u say it like chad won't get heath problems eventually? yeah he won't get those problems as early as most people he's still bound to suffer and die slowly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Yes, but it's rare as fuck. you hear this huge bumps of '250% bro!' in reality it's like 0.04% more chance or some shit.
Im worried now and can't sleep tho, God i hate health anxiety, Chad never has this, he never thinks of muh cancer brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mewton
Balkans girls don't care. It won't reduce your appeal there. So enjoy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AlwaysHaveQuestions and TsarTsar444
u say it like chad won't get heath problems eventually? yeah he won't get those problems as early as most people he's still bound to suffer and die slowly
Cope he will die with extra morphine in his body because the nurses will feel sorry for him, meanwhile the incel will get a discount Chinese rat piss morphine because the nurses can't wait to end u

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, maxaesthetics, Mewton and 2 others
The biggest chad i know has a disease similar to op. he was 120lbs or some shit at 6'2 and now he's 190+ and lean + God (i mean god) face.

Chad eats like utter shit, doesn't sleep, smokes 40 ciggs a day, and still health mogs. Meanwhile i eat muh healthy, sleep enough and probably dying right now, truly nature despises us ngl :feelsgood:
cope cope COPE. chad will lose his health quickly if he smokes and eats like shit consistently stop the delusion

i have a pea lump on my ballsack hopefully it isnt serious

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and TsarTsar444
cope cope COPE. chad will lose his health quickly if he smokes and eats like shit consistently stop the delusion
Not true, ded srs, i know alot of these old fucks now that from pics looked like chads and used to live like utter shit, smoked like crazy etc. And there they are, meanwhile im having an existential crisis of dying at 20

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JosephGarrot123
The biggest chad i know has a disease similar to op. he was 120lbs or some shit at 6'2 and now he's 190+ and lean + God (i mean god) face.
larp. he's not a chad and will never be chad if he has any sort of physical health issues at a young age

i have a pea lump on my ballsack hopefully it isnt serious
Lol its over for us brocel, what if when we die we just go to heaven tho and we laugh about how ridiculous we were with our muh shit life here :feelsgood:
4e6 1

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thickdickdaddy27 and JosephGarrot123
larp. he's not a chad and will never be chad if he has any sort of physical health issues at a young age
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm laughing here actually because if you saw him in real life you'll bow, he's literally a god and was a male model before he got crohns (or UC not sure, i think CD) they broke the contract with him and now he got it back after he got healthy again.

6'2 + God face (mog the forum chads to the moon) and a muscular lean body to go with it. unlike op he's med free, but still.

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm laughing here actually because if you saw him in real life you'll bow, he's literally a god and was a male model before he got crohns, they broke the contract with him and now he got it back after he got healthy again.

6'2 + God face (mog the forum chads to the moon) and a muscular lean body to go with it. unlike op he's med free, but still.
Tbh maybe i could go med free too, i doubt thay these shits help, what actually made me go into full remission is stop eating diary and starting to megadose vitamin C (3000mg) daily

• Love it
Lol its over for us brocel, what if when we die we just go to heaven tho and we laugh about how ridiculous we were with our muh shit life here :feelsgood:
View attachment 1312017
meds will make it easier as far as symptoms go, but i rekon they can kill u faster given how much they increase the likelihood of cancer. i'd rather bear thru the pain than cope with meds, but that's just me

• +1
meds will make it easier as far as symptoms go, but i rekon they can kill u faster given how much they increase the likelihood of cancer. i'd rather bear thru the pain than cope with meds, but that's just me
Everyone is a hero till...

Lol IBD symptoms are brutal actually, and these meds only increase chance of lymphoma but slightly decrease risk of almost all other cancers. Still im thinking of stopping taking them cause i only got into remission with vitamic C megadose and stopping diary and PUFA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thickdickdaddy27
  • +1
  • Love it
but slightly decrease risk of almost all other cancers
Good point actually, it decreases by lot the chance you'll get bowel cancer from the inflammation and increase very slightly the lymphoma. the cancer isn't even the main issue, it's more about shitty immune system in general, just from random type of sicknesses.

• +1
Good point actually, it decreases by lot the chance you'll get bowel cancer from the inflammation and increase very slightly the lymphoma. the cancer isn't even the main issue, it's more about shitty immune system in general, just from random type of sicknesses.
Azathioprine may cause a rare type of lymphoma (cancer) of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow that can be fatal.

Hmm i did a blood test 10 days ago and the results were good, my red blood cell count was above average, and liver enzymes were good. So lifefuel? It at least means i dont have this brutal lymphoma? I can cope with the meme lymphoma with 90% survival rate now i guess :feelsgood:

• Love it
Rare as fuck. what's less rare is to die because of the condition itself.
still if i can i would stay away from any meds as much as possible if i had any condition myself. all meds carry unwanted side effects, which are much more dangerous if they're taken long term. i'm all about embracing what's natural and if nature wants u to suffer so be it

still if i can i would stay away from any meds as much as possible if i had any condition myself. all meds carry unwanted side effects, which are much more dangerous if they're taken long term. i'm all about embracing what's natural and if nature wants u to suffer so be it
Nigga IBD is brutal, like very brutal, you have bloody diarrhea every day 10 times per day and bad stomach pain all the time, it caused me massive depression when i had peak symptoms

• Love it
Azathioprine may cause a rare type of lymphoma (cancer) of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow that can be fatal.
They wrote that because they spotted a few rare cases with remicade (befure that imuran) so they had to write that for insurance. You see, even if the likelihood of you getting cancer increases by 0.04% and they spotted it, they have to mention it to not get their asses kicked.
even on normal painkillers you'll read all kind of bullshit, i bet you never experienced a single side effect from them.
Hmm i did a blood test 10 days ago and the results were good, my red blood cell count was above average, and liver enzymes were good. So lifefuel? It at least means i dont have this brutal lymphoma? I can cope with the meme lymphoma with 90% survival rate now i guess
If you had lymphoma your white cells would've sky rocket to the moon even with what you're taking.

• So Sad
Nigga IBD is brutal, like very brutal, you have bloody diarrhea every day 10 times per day and bad stomach pain all the time, it caused me massive depression when i had peak symptoms
if it's that severe then yeah u should stay on meds. my take applies more to people with "average" symptoms tbh

• +1
You're ignorant that's why you say that. if you shitted blood + had insane stomach pains + vomited + nausea and whatever else people with IBD go through on flares you would have drink and inject a whole pharmacy.

if nature wants you to suffer so be it :feelsgood: giga 10iq (max) not more.

• JFL
They wrote that because they spotted a few rare cases with remicade (befure that imuran) so they had to write that for insurance. You see, even if the likelihood of you getting cancer increases by 0.04% and they spotted it, they have to mention it to not get their asses kicked.
even on normal painkillers you'll read all kind of bullshit, i bet you never experienced a single side effect from them.

If you had lymphoma your white cells would've sky rocket to the moon even with what you're taking.
They actually were above average but thats because i made the blood test when i had peak covid symptoms

• Love it
You're ignorant that's why you say that. if you shitted blood + had insane stomach pains + vomited + nausea and whatever else people with IBD go through on flares you would have drink and inject a whole pharmacy.

if nature wants you to suffer so be it :feelsgood: giga 10iq (max) not more.
nigga chill:ROFLMAO:

They actually were above average but thats because i made the blood test when i had peak covid symptoms
Make sense. also if you have inflammation from the UC (you never know, even if you don't have symptoms) it's also gonna raise it. what's your CRP?

• +1
Can't. this type of discussions are hilarious to me same with religion.

if nature want me to suffer, so be it :feelsgood:
like i said my take applies to conditions with "average" symptoms. crook doctors nowadays are quick to prescribe long term meds for anything and poor normies buy into it thinking oh i should trust them cuz they know better:soy:

That's what you get for taking the vaccine. Your days are numbered, time to empty your bank account and take a trip to Cuba while you still can

like i said my take applies to conditions with "average" symptoms. crook doctors nowadays are quick to prescribe long term meds for anything and poor normies buy into it thinking oh i should trust them cuz they know better:soy:
Symptoms doesn't always indicate inflammation that's one. and the average symptoms of ibd sounds scary and painful as fuck. you just don't know better. you're healthy + ignorant about this topic and probably read some kjsbdfiusdf thread about 'muh natural bro'

Sick people should trust @thickdickdaddy27 from looksmax, right. I'm a med student and saw many new fishes like you who thought they know it all but after they actually read a thing or 2 they got the picture.

Symptoms doesn't always indicate inflammation that's one. and the average symptoms of ibd sounds scary and painful as fuck. you just don't know better. you're healthy + ignorant about this topic and probably read some kjsbdfiusdf thread about 'muh natural bro'

Sick people should trust @thickdickdaddy27 from looksmax, right. I'm a med student and saw many new fishes like you who thought they know it all but after they actually read a thing or 2 they got the picture.
lol i'm quite educated myself but go off sirr

lol i'm quite educated myself but go off sirr
You probably didn't know what IBD even stand for until this moment jfl who you kidding, just quick to talk about muh nature.

• JFL
You probably didn't know what IBD even stand for until this moment jfl who you kidding, just quick to talk about muh nature.
yes bro i totally had to google that shit just now:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Most likely. I'd actually take my head off right now if you know what crohns and UC even is.
apologies, i stand corrected. ur a med student, i'm not. i'll just shut up and carry what's left of my dignity from this thread:)

apologies, i stand corrected. ur a med student, i'm not. i'll just shut up and carry what's left of my dignity from this thread:)
Deep down you know i'm right and that's what important.

• +1
That's what you get for taking the vaccine. Your days are numbered, time to empty your bank account and take a trip to Cuba while you still can
I didn't take the vaccine bro. But bro seriously i need your help on this, do you think i should stop taking all these meds? The biggest difference i saw and by that full remission is when i started taking 3000mg vit C daily and stopping diary completely. Should i take the risk and stop this med?

• Love it
Make sense. also if you have inflammation from the UC (you never know, even if you don't have symptoms) it's also gonna raise it. what's your CRP?
Whats crp bro? The only thing i know is that my internist told me my results were great. Does that mean everything is fine??

• Love it