I have a POTATO in the middle of my face

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
I don't know why the fuck I was born like this given that my parents have medium sized straight noses. My sibling even has a small upturned one. And then there's my pseudojewish abomination:

My theory is that because I was a very allergic kid / teenager, always sneezing and blowing my nose, the soft tissue in it became hypertrophic

I'm looking to have this fixed somehow when I have enough disposable income but how the fuck is a surgeon supposed to fix that? It's not like a bump where they just shave off some bone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and mortis
You have a bulbous nose

literally the worst type, i'd rather have an adrien brody tier nose than this
Same, my bulbous tip makes me feel like so low class. Rhino could probably fix it but I’m not an expert on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
literally the worst type, i'd rather have an adrien brody tier nose than this
Say thanks you are not a foid. THAT would be a death sentence.:feelswhy:

Otherwise, as a male, you will live... :p And maybe even be attractive depending on your other body parts :p

Say thanks you are not a foid. THAT would be a death sentence.:feelswhy:

Otherwise, as a male, you will live... :p And maybe even be attractive depending on your other body parts :p
Bulbouse nose is a failo on both genders , and it makes you look like an ape. I wish I had a sharp pointy Caucasian nose :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onyxpilled, Deleted member and Paroxysm
in the same spot as you i get a breakdown every time i look at my nose
hoping rhino can fix it

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Bulbouse nose is a failo on both genders , and it makes you look like an ape. I wish I had a sharp pointy Caucasian nose :feelswah::unsure:
Failo for like... 0.2 psl??

• Hmm...
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Can someone photoshop this nose to not be bulbous, I'll suck your nuts in the metaverse if you do.

Snapchat 1414118630

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I think surgery is pretty good at improving noses if the doctor knows what he is doing and the problem is mostly with the cartilage area.

Brutal. I think I have some rosacea on my nose. As I age it will probably look far worse

A4a6v1m2hkd81

Same dude my nose is literally deformed like yours:feelswah: I think your theory is correct as I have been mouthbreather for 18 years due to allergies and constantly rubbing my nose which deformed it badly. you have deviated septum too?

Same dude my nose is literally deformed like yours:feelswah: I think your theory is correct as I have been mouthbreather for 18 years due to allergies and constantly rubbing my nose which deformed it badly. you have deviated septum too?
no idea but my ex said i snored