I have a question for the superior race (white) ethnics stay away

munnabhai

munnabhai

victim to high inhib
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Posts
2,182
Reputation
3,210
How will you personally react when your sister does this or when your mom remarries and it’s a BBC?



 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joeseminate and horseman
If I was white I’d be racist as fuck too
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pleasevanity, Joeseminate and munnabhai
I would be honoured for my family to join the BNWO
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, munnabhai and burnerzz7
If I was white I’d be racist as fuck too
Facts imagine your mom shows up with her new boyfriend and this nigga walks in the house. Sad reality for white bois everywhere

man omg GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae, ewri and horseman
WE would all watch from the cuck chair (throne)
 

Similar threads

avenox
Replies
16
Views
72
avenox
avenox
highcheekbones
Replies
1
Views
43
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
peptidehater22
Replies
10
Views
82
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
dhusc
Replies
16
Views
150
dhusc
dhusc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top