I have a question to chads on here

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
How often do u notice you get any IOIs from girls on the street? @ArvidGustavsson @Lars @Amnesia @Gandy @the BULL @

Never had one

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
never

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thetruealpha, Racky, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
@the BULL @
atg-studiocapa.gif

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Merćer, Wallenberg and 14 others
I don't look at women on the street. I avoid their gaze at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 15164 and Salieri
Every time I step outside

At the same time 99% of males look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Wallenberg, CristianT and 5 others
I think @Salludon would like give you run for your money
He won’t since he uses 50 Instagram beauty filters and is afraid of joining an unfrauded discord video call.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Pumanator, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
The bull is an aspie normie. JFL at calling him chad.Also lars is good looking but def not chad tier
god shut up kid. i live on a different planet.
to answer the question, 0 as today. everyone uses tinder.
2 years ago women were eye raping me on the streets and smiling and saying how beatiful i am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 11097
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 11097 and Deleted member 16369
I’m no chad but u think any one gymcelled or htn+, get iois regularly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
I’m no chad but u think any one gymcelled or htn+, get iois regularly
Tall good frame and decent face will make girls check you out

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Elvisandreaa
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
almost never. i don't look at people on the streets, they mean nothing to me.

every girl I meet just starts dripping wet in the middle of the road, every girl I slightly touch starts having shivering orgasms, every girl I make eye contact with just passes out in no time, But the most brutal part is, if I kiss a girl, she dies atm due to the severe intensiity of orgasm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Mostly from landwhales and JBs. Im too autistic to notice my friends usually tell me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The thing is, how less you care about girls how more they get intrested they can read you very easily, thats it, i can also read people

The thing is, how less you care about girls how more they get intrested they can read you very easily, thats it, i can also read people

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Niko69 and you on daylight streets by randoms, ever got approached ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 and you on daylight streets by randoms, ever got approached ?
Sometimes, not often. For example yesterday with the Swedish girls but it wasn't daylight it was in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Sometimes, not often. For example yesterday with the Swedish girls but it wasn't daylight it was in the evening
Wasnt it in the hostel/ warm stuff?
I mean like the random streets ? Or was it i remember you saying you lived nearby to them

• +1
I mean like the random streets ? Or was it i remember you saying you lived nearby to them
don't you mog niko psl wise ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Girls don’t approach and usually won’t give any ioi in daylight streets bc too much individualist and focused on their lifes + its a social credibility killer. While in bars, or warmer situation its pretty common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
don't you mog niko psl wise ?
He has a way better pheno especially where he lives. Would say we are psl looksmaxxed. Not sure

He has a way better pheno especially where he lives. Would say we are psl looksmaxxed. Not sure
prettyboy tiktoker pheno so he's unmoggable probably yea

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and the BULL
bro those danish women are promiscuous as fuck if it's true. i've never seen a girl full approaching a guy in 2 years since pandemic. when i lived in north italy i got approached too but now it's just seems impossible to have sex without tinder here.

Girls don’t approach and usually won’t give any ioi in daylight streets bc too much individualist and focused on their lifes + its a social credibility killer. While in bars, or warmer situation its pretty common
so u dont get iois on streets?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It's the first time I met them, the people that live there(my neighbors) mentioned that someone called Niko lives down the hall as they needed a wine opener some days ago, but wasn't home at the time. Me and my friend was sitting outside my apartment and first mentioned my name after a while and they asked if I'm the guy that lives in the apartment with the green door mat and I confirmed. So basically a random encounter as they had no idea what I look like and so forth. But many small occasions, but I'm not sure if it's because of tinder or random

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
bro those danish women are promiscuous as fuck if it's true. i've never seen a girl full approaching a guy in 2 years since pandemic. when i lived in north italy i got approached too but now it's just seems impossible to have sex without tinder here.
Would this guy do well on tiktok&tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18840 and the BULL
It's the first time I met them, the people that live there(my neighbors) mentioned that someone called Niko lives down the hall as they needed a wine opener at some point, but wasn't home at the time. Me and my friend was sitting outside my apartment and first after a while I mentioned my name and they asked if I'm the guy that lives in the apartment with the green door mat and I confirmed. So basically a random encounter as they had no idea what I look like and so forth. But many small occasions, but I'm not sure if it's because of tinder or random
you must be famous without you even knowing at this point

• JFL
you must be famous without you even knowing at this point
Honestly though... I usually walk around smiling and when girls smile back at me I'm confused if it's just because I'm smiling or I matched with them on tinder JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Loki, Deleted member 21106 and 1 other person
I'm not chad but ill still give my input.

I rarely get IOIs on the street and when I do its usually a much uglier woman like a landwhale with 2 kids. Majority of my IOIs come from people at my school male or female makes me super uncomfortable sometimes. I catch way to many off the girls Ik staring at me it starts to get awkward.

so u dont get iois on streets?
Im aspie to notice them i need nt friends to do. Usually each time i go out with them they always tell me i got this and that ioi. Basically each time i go out. But cold approach on dailyght streets? Happens no more than 1 per month if im lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
Honestly though... I usually walk around smiling and when girls smile back at me I'm confused if it's just because I'm smiling or I matched with them on tinder JFL
yeah i wasn't kidding. you matched with all the girls of the city so they all know you. tinder is giga used in nordic countries.

It's the first time I met them, the people that live there(my neighbors) mentioned that someone called Niko lives down the hall as they needed a wine opener some days ago, but wasn't home at the time. Me and my friend was sitting outside my apartment and first mentioned my name after a while and they asked if I'm the guy that lives in the apartment with the green door mat and I confirmed. So basically a random encounter as they had no idea what I look like and so forth. But many small occasions, but I'm not sure if it's because of tinder or random
I see makes sense. Altough i would say its lowkey warm approach cuz they knew you were the guy and had to initiate a convo. Bare random overcrowed daylight streets are way harder to get cold approached. In fact i never seen anybody in my whole life getting cold approached beside me and some friends but ofc its also because i don’t
Have eagle eyes so maybe many people got approached. All it shows is its super uncommon.

I saw a prettyboy gigachad in the streets yesterday and tried to see if the foids were looking at him, but no. They were just minding their own business. I don't think that this ioi thing means anything, at least not in big cities

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
niko guy unironically thinks he got his city on a leash because of the pics he took :lul::lul::lul: he meant the tinder profile
niko thinks the guy i posted is a truecel . A life of a mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
Every Time. I'm probably htn tho not a chad. Height halo and bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21106, the BULL and Baldingman1998