I have a question to chads on here

How can you be HTN if you are bald?
Screenshot 20220403 120815

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and the BULL
How often do u notice you get any IOIs from girls on the street?
Looks/glances? Plenty. Direct IOI or cold approach from a woman? Never, ever.

If it happens to someone, it must happen to absolute and utter gigachads like Erik Hexum.

Women will approach first on a dating app if you pass their threshold. Irl out of the blue on the street?
The chances are extremely slim even if she would openly ask you for an ONS on an app. Women are high inhib IRL unless drunk.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 17244
Real life is completely different from online.

While online you can get matches on tinder and shit solely based on your face, in real life you need to have the full package which guys here lack.

Amnesia is 5’9 and dresses weirdly
Arvid is pretty short as well for where he lives and lacks in the physique department.

What guys don’t understand is that if you want to get approached on the streets in broad daylight, you really need to STAND OUT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How the fuck you don't notice any IOIs? Strong HTNs and chadlites get IOIs.

It comes down to being socially autistic and not understanding social cues

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Wallenberg
Real life is completely different from online.

While online you can get matches on tinder and shit solely based on your face, in real life you need to have the full package which guys here lack.

Amnesia is 5’9 and dresses weirdly
Arvid is pretty short as well for where he lives and lacks in the physique department.

What guys don’t understand is that if you want to get approached on the streets in broad daylight, you really need to STAND OUT.
6'2" Is not short in sweden lol It's still reasonably above average.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Never leave my house and I'm sub5 mentalcel so ogre for me. :ogre:

No girls don't give a fuck anymore post covid era. I followed a solid 20 yo CHAD on bike and he got looked at 0 times. Just in case Someone would cope with muh bull you're ugly and 5'9"

No girls don't give a fuck anymore post covid era. I followed a solid 20 yo CHAD on bike and he got looked at 0 times. Just in case Someone would cope with muh bull you're ugly and 5'9"
Cope!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
women don't care about guys irl because they already have ig and tinder, jfl if you think girls will approach in 2022. only jbs approached me recently (no ig yet), and one girl who already saw me on tinder.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg