I have a serious question... [serious]

tadzio

tadzio

Defender of 日本 and the Yamato Race
Whenever I am in a group setting with girls involved (let's say 5 girls 3 guys), I notice that I constantly get pretty much 0 attention. Like, my male friends will be laughing with them, socializing, keeping the conversation flowing, etc, but the girls won't even look at me unless I talk to them first.

Wtf is going on? I know this sounds really weird to say, but I really do not even look bad. I am not short. My friends are all around my height and objectively less (conventionally) attractive than me...

Serious replies only pls. What should I change? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON

• +1
Reactions: kazak
you lack aura, get into your winter arc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny, keepcopingboyo, Di0x. and 1 other person
They just don know you well bro. Go make your own circle like try to get more close with the girls who are more new to the school or more quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny and DNRDniggerking
I notice that I constantly get pretty much 0 attention
That's because you are an ugly subhuman
Start saving for surgery

• +1
Reactions: watah, xDw28 and Adrian.psl
Whenever I am in a group setting with girls involved (let's say 5 girls 3 guys), I notice that I constantly get pretty much 0 attention. Like, my male friends will be laughing with them, socializing, keeping the conversation flowing, etc, but the girls won't even look at me unless I talk to them first.

Wtf is going on? I know this sounds really weird to say, but I really do not even look bad. I am not short. My friends are all around my height and objectively less (conventionally) attractive than me...

Serious replies only pls. What should I change? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON
you have to be confident. laugh with them make jokes and shieet. they have to be comfortable with you

You probably seem autistic asf: hella silent, bit nervous, shifting around a lot, looking at them a lot… Also you have to be htn or niched to a certain girl if you want to get IOIs from literally doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: fetterarschtritt
either u are delusional and look like a burn victim or just autistic

Looks doesnt matter with normal convos with girls. Your just not social and probably not charismatic at all

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt