I have a severe lack of testosterone and I need help.

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
Long story short: took gel steroids as a child (14) and Haven’t recovered since.

My symptoms are as follows.
- No morning wood.
- Not interested in sports anymore like I was back (Basketball)
- not competitive anymore.
- Low energy, always wanna sleep.
- Turned asexual.
- Man boobs cause of steroids.
- Anxiety.

Im taking aromasin right now as a way of kinda recover it but ever since I took that steroid. everything haven’t been the same. I can’t get Testosterone because Im still 17 and still living with my parents and they will freak out if they see me with injecting shit.

I need tips.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, ALP and 1 other person
Take some of the tboosetrrs from da store
And take an ai

• Ugh..
Reactions: Quantumphysics
Jesus dude go to a doctor

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Mane fuck u quantum physics
Since u want to denote my advice why doesnt yo smart ass quantum physics create ur own solution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Quantumphysics
Mane fuck u quantum physics
Since u want to denote my advice why doesnt yo smart ass quantum physics create ur own solution
mf got mad over a emoji :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Can’t. Insurance doesn’t cover T here
Nigga tell that nigga ur problem or ur going to have low t for the rest of ur life, or just Google THIS SHIT MY NIGGA u clearly don't know quantum physics nigga

• JFL
You have to do a bloodwork and check ur hormone levels, then if you have low T high LH you have to use HCG to recover

You have to do a bloodwork and check ur hormone levels, then if you have low T high LH you have to use HCG to recover
Can’t. Im 17 and insurance doesn’t cover anything related to fertility here.

Can’t. Im 17 and insurance doesn’t cover anything related to fertility here.
then it's your problem you can't do anything right now. Wait until 18. Maybe you can try some clomid right now but I doubt it will help

• So Sad
Isn't dat the rape drug? Anw HCG doesn't need an Ai?

Isn't dat the rape drug? Anw HCG doesn't need an Ai?
depending on symptoms HCG may require an AI
HCG is used to recover from testicle atrophy to treat 1st type hypogonadism. It really helps many people and most don't even need TRT as HCG is really effective at restoring balls function

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17027
then it's your problem you can't do anything right now. Wait until 18. Maybe you can try some clomid right now but I doubt it will help
Would recommend clomid yet, as we dont know its effect on growth plates, considering hes 17

Nolvadex on the otherhand is proven to keep growth plates open for longer

Would recommend clomid yet, as we dont know its effect on growth plates, considering hes 17

Nolvadex on the otherhand is proven to keep growth plates open for longer
Fuck growth plates but fr will aromasin + clomid work?

this is why niggas here shouldnt fuck with their hormones in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Fuck growth plates but fr will aromasin + clomid work?
you need bloodwork quit bitching about muh parents muh insurance. clomid wont do anything unless your lh levels are low. If your LH levels are normal and you are low t, it wont do anything

Why you took roids at 14?

Long story short: took gel steroids as a child (14) and Haven’t recovered since.

My symptoms are as follows.
- No morning wood.
- Not interested in sports anymore like I was back (Basketball)
- not competitive anymore.
- Low energy, always wanna sleep.
- Turned asexual.
- Man boobs cause of steroids.
- Anxiety.

Im taking aromasin right now as a way of kinda recover it but ever since I took that steroid. everything haven’t been the same. I can’t get Testosterone because Im still 17 and still living with my parents and they will freak out if they see me with injecting shit.

I need tips.
Try dsip,butea superba,tongkat Ali.

Don't do nolvadex and clomid,they can fuse ur growth plates due to cellular atrophy

depending on symptoms HCG may require an AI
HCG is used to recover from testicle atrophy to treat 1st type hypogonadism. It really helps many people and most don't even need TRT as HCG is really effective at restoring balls function
Interesting, what are the differences between test and hcg?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787