I have a son

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
I impregnated a girl when I was 18. Nine moths later she gave birth to our son Gabriel. We were young parents so we decided to give him for adoption because bith of our families refused to help us in bringing him up. He recently got adopted at the age of 3. I cry myself to sleep to sleep every night thinking about my little boy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Epola, HTN_Mentalcel, Esteban1997 and 5 others
4048990 Black Hebrew Israelism

• +1
Reactions: Epola
actually

that's very cool if true

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Epola, HTN_Mentalcel, rand anon and 2 others
52a6e0b0 0f1c 1feb 83e3 018a51c4431a

Last edited:
I impregnated a girl when I was 18. Nine moths later she gave birth to our son Gabriel. We were young parents so we decided to give him for adoption because bith of our families refused to help us in bringing him up. He recently got adopted at the age of 3. I cry myself to sleep to sleep every night thinking about my little boy
same

i also have a son

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
4077864 mumbai writers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Pollorex and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Epola and GabachoCopium
I knew I was gonna get made fun of :feelscry:. This place doesn't understand the pain

52a6e0b0 0f1c 1feb 83e3 018a51c4431a

• So Sad
Reactions: Axii
Chad problems

• So Sad
Any chance of getting your son back once you’re more financially secure
I don't think so, this is the response I got from my son's new father when I asked him that question last time

Screenshot 20240525 011145 Messenger

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
That’s a weird response. Who did you give him too? Some psl autist lol
I honestly don't know who these fuckers gave my baby to :feelscry:. I can't trust their background checks, they probably don't even run such. My son could be with a serial killer for all I know

Mumbai tales as always on this dogshit forum

American problems. Scandinavian couples would've gotten help from the government with childcare and all that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Bro wtf why are you mad, your the fucking bull and just turned that "dad" is a cuckold raising your son, your like a mini ghenkis khan. Rinse and repeat.

• JFL
Bro wtf why are you mad, your the fucking bull and just turned that "dad" is a cuckold raising your son, your like a mini ghenkis khan. Rinse and repeat.
You can meet him in a few years dont worry about its.

I honestly don't know who these fuckers gave my baby to :feelscry:. I can't trust their background checks, they probably don't even run such. My son could be with a serial killer for all I know
Sheit bro sorry to hear about all that shut. Dunno what to say really. Just hope your next kid is under better circumstances. Get your money up maybe you can get your son back someday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and i_love_roosters
Sheit bro sorry to hear about all that shut. Dunno what to say really. Just hope your next kid is under better circumstances. Get your money up maybe you can get your son back someday.
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets