I have a strong suspicion that @greylurker is a foid

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Kraken
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
3,183
Reputation
7,351
I mean that person types like a foid, imagine if its actually a cute girl with a nice ass and sexy feet :love::love:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, bnugly, Jgns and 4 others
sexy feet :love::love:
I Guess Fed Up GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, RedDragonSlayer, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
I mean that person types like a foid, imagine if its actually a cute girl with a nice ass and sexy feet :love::love:
he is too nice so u think he is a foid lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Mai Sakurajima., lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
never talk about greylurker like that again😡
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Idontknowlol, jp212 and Mai Sakurajima.
I mean that person types like a foid, imagine if its actually a cute girl with a nice ass and sexy feet :love::love:
I recognise you, what did you do with your grandma
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
@greylurker thots?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
thats li greyluker he good 😭😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
@greylurker it true u got yummy soles 👀
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and bnugly

Similar threads

neurodivergent
Replies
1
Views
42
neurodivergent
neurodivergent
arlo_420
Replies
12
Views
96
_Jason_
_Jason_
Gen1leman
Replies
22
Views
99
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
AustrianMogger
Replies
16
Views
106
edwardcullenmogs
E
I
Replies
0
Views
11
ihaveacleft
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top