I have a theory for getting rid of acne scars forever

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
subcision + suction (already shown to work)

but you take anti-fibrotics on top of that

oral pentoxifylline and then inject verapamil into the healing tissue to prevent fibrosis/the scar tissue reattaching, maybe some peptides that lower inflammatory cytokines TNF-alpha and TGF-beta like TB-500 and GHK-Cu

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and shabby890
Chemical peels? CO2 laser? What did you mean by suction, do you mean subcision plus filler?

Chemical peels? CO2 laser? What did you mean by suction, do you mean subcision plus filler?
yeah, some kind of filler like HA

I thought about fat grafts but the fat has a high probability of migrating, maybe platelet rich fibrin

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and BrahminBoss
yeah, some kind of filler like HA

I thought about fat grafts but the fat has a high probability of migrating, maybe platelet rich fibrin
Also doesnt this depend on type of scarring? Like icepick and boxcar will have different theraueptic potential with something like Microneedling although Ive heard rmf microneedling and laser have a risk of destroying fat pads although laser only works till 1.5 mm which just reaches the epidermis, and fat pads are much deeper but idk its what i herd. Subcision and peels are probably the safest

And how were the results
Not much, I didn't use a very high concentration but it still burned really bad.
Not worth the peeling and redness imo. Maybe you'll benifit from it more if u have really bad scars

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss