I have a Theory that Baseball Caps making most men attractive by like 0.5 PSL

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life | Org Varsity
Haven't made a post here in like forever but this is just something I've been noticing now for some time.Especially at the Gym,
there will be dudes in there with a full head of Hair underneath like no recession or anything yet they are all obsessed with
wearing Baseball Caps lol.So then I started researching shit and doing experiments of guys with Caps vs No Cap and the difference
became pretty clear that majority of Guys look far better wearing Hats vs not wearing any and my Theory is that Baseball Caps in
particular help to frame your face better and mimic the appearance of having a more harmonious face...? not sure if this makes sense
but yeah lol

What you guys think about this,have you also noticed this phenomenon and does my Theory makes sense ?

@Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 39140, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
no cap for your incel cranium

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
not me haha
IMG 9809

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
i always looked horrible in any sort of hat. imagine being 9 years old in 4th grade and realizing there was something wrong with the way you looked because all the other boys looked cool in baseball caps but you looked ugly

• So Sad
Didn't read but i agree

• +1
I look like shit when my hair isnt showing

• So Sad
Haven't made a post here in like forever but this is just something I've been noticing now for some time.Especially at the Gym,
there will be dudes in there with a full head of Hair underneath like no recession or anything yet they are all obsessed with
wearing Baseball Caps lol.So then I started researching shit and doing experiments of guys with Caps vs No Cap and the difference
became pretty clear that majority of Guys look far better wearing Hats vs not wearing any and my Theory is that Baseball Caps in
particular help to frame your face better and mimic the appearance of having a more harmonious face...? not sure if this makes sense
but yeah lol

What you guys think about this,have you also noticed this phenomenon and does my Theory makes sense ?

@Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling thoughts ?
no thanks i like to show off my warrior skull occiput

• +1
Yes caps frame your skull better, gives the illusion or hides the top of your face and skull thus giving it the standard shape of the cap. Better than nothing that most people have

• +1
only works if you have a good browridge and lower third

• Woah
Theyre just white

• JFL