I have accent failo

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Maybe americucks / foreigners don't realise, but I sound northern. Which is atypical for a curry. Most of them speak like roadman in London or they have an equally disgusting Brummie accent.

I sound like a whiteboy twat chav from Hull. It's not too strong, but people in the south consider it low class and scum. I sound pretty similar to this guy. He is clear HTN but struggled to get a job coz of his accent.

He's not as bad as this nigga tho

I'd legit kms if I sounded like that.

@Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Pikabro @flippasav

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, flippasav, randomop and 1 other person
Takes a bit to fix a shitty accent but it’s doable

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• JFL
Op:

• JFL
Reactions: Tiku, St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
No one has ever told me what I sound like to my face aside from the usual belittling shit like “woah that's more than I expected, you're almost there”, so I doubt it's anything good even by ethnic standards.

This guy from Tennessee is a good example of an Asian-American man sounding “weird” but in the right way:

UK regional accents are still probably halo everywhere outside the UK; e.g. Americans legit think that it's a highly cultured country, with just a few guesses over the Scotch and Irish varieties being the more funner deviant-ethnicized kind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your just a sad mumbling muslim. Brum accent mogs when Chad.

cf338751f4470c5718bf6e1d4369e91bc4ca5973.gif
Bbc One Smile GIF by BBC

Last edited:
A
Maybe americucks / foreigners don't realise, but I sound northern. Which is atypical for a curry. Most of them speak like roadman in London or they have an equally disgusting Brummie accent.

I sound like a whiteboy twat chav from Hull. It's not too strong, but people in the south consider it low class and scum. I sound pretty similar to this guy. He is clear HTN but struggled to get a job coz of his accent.

St least you don’t have a scouce accent lmfao

• +1
Get a speech therapist

• Hmm...

Sorry, bucko, but it's all about the face. Certain specimen speaks with curry-adjacent accent and these are the comments that he gets.

• Hmm...
No one has ever told me what I sound like to my face aside from the usual belittling shit like “woah that's more than I expected, you're almost there”, so I doubt it's anything good even by ethnic standards.

This guy from Tennessee is a good example of an Asian-American man sounding “weird” but in the right way:

UK regional accents are still probably halo everywhere outside the UK; e.g. Americans legit think that it's a highly cultured country, with just a few guesses over the Scotch and Irish varieties being the more funner deviant-ethnicized kind.

Us Brits find this hilarous as most people here are poor chavs the working class have their liege lords pressing their knees on their necks like chuvein on Floyd that’s why you hevebfaggots like that northen white cunt saying “Tomorraagh”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back